The Shaver Mystery

onlyonedivision

Re: The Shaver Mystery

Post by onlyonedivision » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:43 am

Cont'd....

We heard one of the members yelling for the rest of us to "come quickly". So, we all rushed in to see what the commotion was about. These two guys were pointing at the TV and saying that they had just seen a commercial with "Shaver's group" depicted. We all stood around waiting for this ad to run again...after a while we saw the commercial.

The two guys were not exaggerating

it depicts warehouse workers , with one repeatedly saying " Nine Nine TEE Nine" (the "T" in Mantong, meaning "togetherness" or integration) and when an "outsider" asks why he is saying that, one of the warehouse workers freaks out.

Watch for yourself @ ispot.tv.

Since that particular incident, we have continued to find what we believe is evidence of a vast criminal underworld.
We believe that this loosely-knit criminal fraternity is the same one written about (in a somewhat disguised manner) by Shaver and Palmer (who were likely connected to it in some way)and indicated by the terms "Tero and Dero", described in the "Varo annotations" as "LM" and "SM".

We have posted in several forums around the internet. The response is almost always the same.....

Doubt.

I suspect that regardless of what information we present, the response will always be the same.
People want proof of a fact that has no easy proof. The only proof possible is one of interconnected bits of information.

Cont'd

onlyonedivision

Post by onlyonedivision » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:56 am

Cont'd...

I can easily identify members of this culture, as can many of my colleagues.

We are probably wasting our time attempting to inform others of this information.

The writings of Shaver are more in the "Gangland" sense of "underworld" than the cavern sense.

Corncerning the "Varo Annotations" , we will explain two aspects of this mystery that might lead others to some correct information.

1. Allende/Allen's "Z" number is not a US military designation. During WW2, prisoners in concentration camps were tattooed with identification numbers. "Z" is for "Zigeuner", German for Gypsy.

2. The Varo annotations mention The "Devil's Hoofprints" incident. This mystery has already been solved. It is clearly described in Manfri Wood's book "In the Life of A Romany Gypsy". I strongly recommend this book.

-Onlyonedivision.

(Interface kept glitching, therefore the posting is in fragments.)

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Z-cards were originally nicknamed as such because, at one point, all mariners’ ID numbers began with the letter “Z.”

http://www.myvessellogs.com/blog/What-i ... -you-apply

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am

Onlyonedivision, I apologise for not seeing your posts on the 23rd of December, the forum did not tell me you had replied on the same day and I thought there were no unread posts. I was waiting for you to return and it turns out you already had!

Please feel free to post all the information you wish on this board. It's mostly a repository of articles and links kept by myself and aeon with regards to the Shaver Mystery and some other world mysteries. If you would like to start your own thread on the subject of gypsies, you may as well.

I have noticed an interesting trend in movies, it seems that Jewish actors such as Judd Hirsch or Maria Ouspenskaya often got cast as Gypsies. I wonder where the lines intersect.

Anyway, Conscioushugs is its own thing, the people there wouldn't be there if they disagreed with Daniel. I never found myself in agreement with his theories so I'm not there. I'm here instead, especially since the Shaver Mystery is the only world mystery that I know for sure is true and that's our focus. But the cavern worlds do exist and I don't believe it was an analogy for a gangland underworld.

This doesn't mean there are no gypsies in the caverns, of course. Under New York City alone there are like 8000 people living in the sewers and abandoned subway paths, and there are entrances to the Underground all over there place, there.

Have a Happy New Year!