The Shaver Mystery

aeon

The Shaver Mystery

Post by aeon » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Last edited by aeon on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Shaver Mystery

Post by Ye Admin » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Thank you for this. Stickied.

aeon

Post by aeon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:06 pm

Long John Nebel Interviews Richard Shaver 1956 (The Dero & Shaver Mystery)

Broadcast on 710 WOR in NYC. LJN has a back and forth with guest Dominik Lucchesi, where LJN challenges his statements. The Deros (Detrimental Robot) people are discussed. 26:30, Augie Roberts joins the discussion. Discussion of missing persons and social security #’s etc. 46-Ben Isquith joins. 55-Gray Barker discussed. Richard Sharpe Shaver is mentioned throughout discussion. (130-140-Gray Barker joins from West virginia)-135 Otis T. Carr mentioned, 140-other guests return, ancient human language discussed, 153-Cybernetics discussed, 195-LJN show ends, and then audio of Major Keyhoe being interviewed by Mike Wallace of CBS on 3/5/1958.

Last edited by aeon on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

onlyonedivision

Post by onlyonedivision » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello,

(I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but....)

I represent a group involved in the study of various "World Mysteries", Including the Shaver/Palmer Mysteries, the VARO Annotations and others.

We have no interest in selling anything, promoting anything, etc.

We do have a great deal of information,(the results of over a decade of intensive study) that we would be interested in making available here or elsewhere.

Our findings have been curious, to say the least. The evidence points in a very different direction than most would guess.

Our stance is that the Shaver/Palmer mysteries and the VARO Anootations are directly related (as are many other "World Mysteries").

If the administrators/members are interested in reading our findings, please respond here or to my account.

Thank You

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Go right ahead, I don't see why not.

onlyonedivision

Post by onlyonedivision » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Thank You,

We were a bit wary about this, we posted on another site and were subtly threatened (clunkily "leaned on" not to publish what we have learned).

1. The most important aspect of the Shaver/Palmer mythos is always strangely ignored: Shaver clearly defines his Dero/Tero underworld as being a direct reference to GYPSIES. Read his non-fiction commentary, he clearly over and over again states that this "Hidden World" relates to "Gypsies" or better put, "Hereditary Gypsy Gangs".He writes that there are obvious Gypsies who are aided by Hidden Gypsies (his "Tero" and "Dero").
From the first time I read Shaver, it was obvious to me that the "RO" syllable was a reference to the word "Roma". I have had the benefit (detriment, actually) of living in a town inhabited by Gypsies (Shaver's Hidden type, Hidden because they lack the courage to be open about what they are). If no one has noticed this , the word "Dero" is also Aussie slang for a drifter, bum, etc. This group is made up of a mixture of "Gypsy" groups (Roma, Jenische,didikai, travellers, etc.) a kind of U.N. of petty criminals who view "normal" people as "donkeys" ,as Gadje/Gays (their words, not mine), as cattle and economic/social "prey animals" to exploit for fun and profit.

Shaver, or more likely Ray Palmer added a thin veneer of science fiction to Shaver's original stories, which have little Sci-Fi element to them, and are an account of Gypsy gang culture. When Shaver describes the difficulty of rendering their speech, I understand exactly what he is "getting at", their language is full of double meanings and triple entendres.

2. That the Shaver/Palmer mystery and the VARO Annotations should be seen as pieces of the same puzzle. The "Dero" and "Tero" of Shaver and the LM and SM of the VARO annotations refer to the same underworld factions.

The estimate of the number of "Gypsies" worldwide is grossly underestimated.

Take some time to study the works of Gypsy authors like Charles Leland and Manfri Wood.

We have been studying this for many years and after we start to assemble the pieces, it became impossible to ignore the fact that so many aspects of world mysteries involve the Gypsy Underworld, and the "Bari Huckni" or Gypsy "Great Lie". This is their ongoing crime against those not of their race.

This is only a small part of the information that we have.

We will continue to post, and we are interested in answering some questions, if anyone here has them.

Thank You