Post by seemore » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 pm

"These subjective hallucinations have launched a thousand
religions and eccentric cults. Sometimes the entities pose as
members of some secret order of Brothers watching over the
human race. Some claim to belong to a long-gone Elder
race that once inhabited this planet and constructed the
pyramids, Stonehenge, and the other ancient artifacts that
baffle us. Others pretend to be from lost Atlands or mental
projections from a secret temple high in the Himalayas.
Today they are inclined to identify themselves as denizens
of another planet and add to the propaganda being circulated
to advance the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) - that is,
that we are being visited by people from another galaxy." Page 70 of Keel's The 8th Tower

So Keel's superspectrum could easily account for The Shaver Mystery

aeon

Re: The Shaver Mystery explained

Post by aeon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Do ethereal entities really constantly lie to deceive humans by claiming they are from other worlds and stars or other dimensions? This claim is stated almost like it is a historical fact. I have looked into it and found instead it seems to be mostly humans who are lying to sell you a product or the govt trying to manipulate the public.

In more ancient times with nature spirits or fairies you have the various mainstream religions of the day with widespread drug use, and medicine men of the day attributing illness to demons.

I also know sincere people have had vivid entity contact outside of any apparent drug, illness, or govt influence. The problem is that even the person having the experience can't know for certain it is not a projection of his own mind.

I am not saying all encounters are hallucinations but I don't see how we can have an accurate data base when humans themselves are so deceptive. Then there is also the bias or mental filter we all have that might alter our perception of any real external alien contact.

http://www.orbit.zkm.de/?q=node/214

https://web.archive.org/web/20030125045 ... neece.html

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 am

aeon wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm
Do ethereal entities really constantly lie to deceive humans by claiming they are from other worlds and stars or other dimensions? This claim is stated almost like it is a historical fact. I have looked into it and found instead it seems to be mostly humans who are lying to sell you a product or the govt trying to manipulate the public.

In more ancient times with nature spirits or fairies you have the various mainstream religions of the day with widespread drug use, and medicine men of the day attributing illness to demons.

I also know sincere people have had vivid entity contact outside of any apparent drug, illness, or govt influence. The problem is that even the person having the experience can't know for certain it is not a projection of his own mind.

I am not saying all encounters are hallucinations but I don't see how we can have an accurate data base when humans themselves are so deceptive. Then there is also the bias or mental filter we all have that might alter our perception of any real external alien contact.

http://www.orbit.zkm.de/?q=node/214

https://web.archive.org/web/20030125045 ... neece.html
Unfortunately demons do deceive us all the time, to the point where we don't know if we're coming or going, or where an idea originated. This is why finding the path to the underworld is so important to me, because if the Dero are physical beings, that would answer half the questions I have for this life.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:17 pm

The faeries were real flesh and blood humans because they mated with humans and had children. The tales tell us some fairies became fully human by living with us and humans became Fae by living with them even gaining their magic powers. You can't have children with spirits or humanoid animals masquerading as humans. You are human or you are not.

Demons are everywhere as human malicious sociopaths. Demon spirits in my opinion are mostly human projections of sick emotional energy. If they were an independent race of shape shifters we would all be eaten already.

http://fairies.zeluna.net/2011/11/relat ... iries.html

http://fairies.zeluna.net/2011/11/human ... iries.html

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:14 pm

I followed the links to those faerie sites and laughed. The underlying humour therein hinted at the fact that faeries aren't faeries at all, but people in faerie costumes.

They also referenced Grimm faerie tales as fact which was even funnier.

It's been a while since I've read Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Coming of the Faeries". Last time it was in 2012 and I wrote a novel about faeries coming to a small town. But my ADD is kicking in, gotta avoid hijacking the thread.

When you say "independent race of shape shifters", do you mean physical or ethereal? If they're not physical I see no reason for them to eat anything.

I think our brains are engineered like a form of interface for the soul. A human body without a soul would therefore be robotic and possibily open to malevolent spiritual influence, as well as purely animal instincts.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 pm

If demons are not physical then I don't see how they could affect the natural world except in the mind. Fairies in modern times seem to only be folklore - stories open to any interpretation. I am bothered by people equating fairies to unsaved souls or nature spirits. Saying these were the indigenous peoples killed off by invaders is also weak I feel. The only consistency is they were very ancient peoples of diverse appearances who had technology seen as magic who were driven into regions normally inaccessible or avoided by humans; deep caverns, impenetrable forests, steep mountain ranges or under water.

If fairies were never real our ancestors must have lived on magic mushrooms.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:17 pm

That is a good question: is anyone home in most bodies or are 90% of humans only robots? I used to wonder if getting pregnant was nothing more than creating a soul sucking trap for innocent spirit beings. Go forth and never multiply. And you, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on the earth and multiply in it. He was referring to fruit trees Noah. You and your descendants: plants, or animals that are descended from a particular ancestor. Noah I again mean fruit trees and the Ark animals. :)

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:17 pm

aeon wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:55 pm
If fairies were never real our ancestors must have lived on magic mushrooms.
Millions of humans must have died in the discovery of which mushrooms were safe to eat and which ones were poisonous. The most attractive of all mushrooms, the Amanita Muscaria, can cause complete loss of control and broken bones as a result. In America, teenagers randomly experiment with mushrooms from cowpats, not caring that they may cause permanent brain damage. And that's in the present. I'm certain that people have always been attracted to eating mushrooms regardless of warning.

"Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" might be a book about a child eating mushrooms. It's that pervasive.

If one wants to see faeries and elves, one takes DMT. It really opens the door to their world, but there are no guarantees that those aren't really demons.

The demon hypothesis confuses research because, if correct, grey aliens are just demons, faeries are just demons, etc. And as a Bible believer, I tend to agree with the hypothesis on many things.

But I still think of the Dero as physical and believe those machines are down there. That Shaver was able to get part of the secret out is an anomaly. Most people tormented by Deros are probably unaware of it.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Shaver said the only reason he lived to get the word out, was he and Nadia agreed it was time to go public and violate the secrecy code because the Tero situation had become so desperate.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 pm

What Nadia? I must be missing something.