Charles A. Marcoux: I Search for The Portals

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Charles A. Marcoux: I Search for The Portals

Post by Ye Admin » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:35 pm

I had this on the previous incarnation of this forum, but those files are long gone. Here is the link to Marcoux's work

http://charlesamarcoux.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

aeon

Re: Charles A. Marcoux: I Search for The Portals

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 pm

http://death-records.mooseroots.com/l/1 ... es-Marcoux

https://www.flightglobal.com/pdfarchive ... 01116.html

28 March 1963 Air-Cushion Vehicles LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

SIR, It was quite by accident that I ran across the December 20, 1962, issue of Flight International while rummaging through books and magazines at a used-book stand. I was looking for a certain magazine that advertised aircraft parts which I was seeking to use in the ground-effect machine which I am building. Your new journal Air-Cushion Vehicles will be welcome here in the States, since there are hundreds of laymen experimenting with projects of their own design. Getting information on such a subject here is like trying to sell ice-boxes at the North Pole.

The main problem which we seem to have is locating parts and material for our projects, and here I hope that your magazine will be able to enlighten and assist us. I have been considering placing ads in the various popular-science magazines, in the hope of forming a GEM club, to which the layman can turn to find the materials and information that he seeks. In building my machine I have found that it is well-nigh impossible for the average person to build such a project on his own unless he has a ready source of finance and means to build his project without the drawbacks that confront the layman.

I have finally adopted a McCulloch 72 h.p. two-cycle engine, with an r.p.m. of about 4,100, and its weight is ex actly 78 1b, less the starter and alternator, that I have had to have machined and fitted to the engine (the cost of which is nearly equal to what the engine originally cost me). The engine and its tractor propeller are mounted back-to-front, so that the prop induces air at the open rear end of the craft and discharges it down to the chamber and out the bottom, through the lift jets.

The engine exhausts are taken out sideways through a pair of Midas glass-packed mufflers in the jet like nacelles at the sides. I am planning on using a glass-fibre body. As the sketch shows, my project has a delta configuration, because the parts and material I have had to use will work better with this layout. There will be three wheels, and control will be accomplished by venting the main chamber through discharge vents on each side in the exhaust nacelles. Overall length will be about 11ft, and the two exhausts are about 8ft apart.

I take a particular interest in exploring the mountains and desert areas in search of good photographic scenery. Indian ruins and especially caves, since at heart I am a spelunker (cave explorer). The reason I am building my machine is to get me to these impossible places with enough equipment to camp wherever I feel. That is why the machine must be compact and small, to get into tight places.

I would appreciate your printing this letter in the hope that some of your readers may wish to form a GEM club. If sufficient response is received I will send out a newsletter in which interested parties could swap ideas, information and offers to buy and sell equipment. I know of at least 30 persons in Phoenix who have been tinkering around air-cushion vehicles, all too many of which have been toys. Some, however, like myself, have sunk a lot of time, effort and money into their projects and, also like myself, have had many headaches because of lack of materials or lack of sources of materials.

CHARLES A. MARCOUX 365.1 W. Pahnaire Dr. Phoenix, Arizona

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:51 pm

https://en.mackerle.cz/expedition/south-america/

http://www.phfawcettsweb.org/elakeadd.htm

Guardians of entrances

Not far from the Finger of God we found one cave. According to local legend, the entrances to the underground cities are guarded by the dangerous Morcegos Indians. They sleep during the day in the caves and only come out at night in the jungle. Their eyes are sensitive to the sun, but they have a sense of smell better than dogs and can smell intruders over long distances. Although they are armed only with clubs, they are extremely dangerous due to the use of metaphysical techniques during battle. Anthropologists do not believe in their existence because such a tribe has never been discovered.

We stretched through the gap, about 30 meters into the rock, but it is getting narrower. A draft reveals that it continues. It was a cave which is mentioned in many sources. This is the cave that supposedly leads through the portal into another world. The stars weren't in the right alignment because the gate to the other world didn't open for us. On the other hand, we have a wonderful view of the surroundings from the Finger of God.

As night falls we try to enter another cave, looking for a tunnel to the long sought after underground kingdom. Here, we might encounter mysterious guardians; Morcegos Indians, who come out of the cave at night.

But the entry to the depths of the earth was guarded by a very different type of underground guardians, wild Brazilian killer bees.

We thought that they wouldn't notice us at night and we would be able to sneak past them in silence, but we didn't fool them. They began a furious attack and we beat a quick retreat.

We encountered similar resistance at the next cave. Here again we were attacked by some kind of yellow jackets. Our hair was full of them and we got some stings.

Something similar happened to some cave surveyors a few years ago before they investigated the caves discovered by Richard Shaver. This cave led to the underground world, supposedly inhabited by ancient civilizations. American Charles Marcoux was unexpectedly attacked during his survey of the cave's entrance by a swarm of bees and died of cardiac arrest. Everybody then remembered Shaver's warning that the underground dwellers use every means available to protect their world against uninvited visitors.

Were the wild bees that attacked us guarding the underground world? We haven't met the bat Morcegos Indians anywhere. Actually...Ataide has shown us one. Or rather...a picture of one. It was a little creature with bat wings. In our opinion, to small to be a human being. Supposedly, farmers found the dead body in the jungle, and it is now in the museum in Uberaba. We wanted to see it, but the museum owner wouldn't agree.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:52 pm

I am very certain that the caverns are physical, yet there's no reason why they could not be reached through lucid dreaming or astral projection or remote viewing or what-have-you. This is a theory in direct opposition to how my wife feels about it. In her eyes, the likelihood is much greater that the Deros and greys and reptilians are demons. We do not see eye to eye on this. My belief is that demons do exist in the spiritual realm and are therefore amorphous. The only visual interpretation of them is as a pile of black soot in the air. Those appear the heaviest in people possessed by them or who have listened to them once too often. A cleaner soul means a reduction, or complete absence, of visualising this black smoke. This is a very serious and dangerous topic. People who open doors to the occult let in this black smoke and often suffer from sleep paralysis.

But the Deros, I doubt they are in the spiritual realm. The cities are too advanced and the use of technology proves their physicality, as spiritual influences have no need for machines.

In encounters with fractal elves under the influence of DMT, the elves are sometimes described as operating what the contactee believes are "machines". I find that very interesting and yet I don't believe they are machines at all. I feel those beings are simply interacting with their environment and that the contactee's mind has no other way to interpret their actions.

I have no interest in involvement with any beings in the spiritual realm. Other than those who comes from Heaven, they are all incredibly negative influences whose only purpose is literally to push you away from the light of the Holy Spirit.

In spite of the black smoke being the prevalent impression, it is not uncommon for evil spirits to try and masquerade as good spirits, but the disguise is thin and depends on the viewer's acceptance of what they are presenting. In many cases the spirits present themselves as beneficial but your mind starts seeing the evil undernearth and that is your first clue: purity does not shapeshift into shadows.

Safest route is to pray nightly.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Grays and reptilians were invented by the intelligence services; in 1977 - Close Encounters of the Third Kind and 1983 - V the two part miniseries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_%281983_miniseries%29

Intelligence services have always run the UFO groups and/or infiltrated them to spread lies and to monitor which sightings were military.

The gray alien head with big eyes was boosted by horror author Whitley Strieber in the book Communion: A True Story in 1987. This was after being hypnotized repeatedly by Budd Hopkins. Whitley in conscious memory only saw blue lights. Budd Hopkins worked with intelligence services.

Then in the 90s Dr. John Mack supported these alien abduction stories as real. Budd was a liar and incompetent hypnotist. Dr. Mack was a gullible fool; a true believer and incompetent researcher (his interview questionnaire was heavily skewed toward the reality of abduction) or like Budd was really working for the intelligence services all along. He did take money from Laurance Rockefeller on the UFO abduction matter.

So I believe neither alien types exist.

I believe this was multi pronged disinfo. To cover up military narco-hypnosis and possible abductions blaming aliens. To make any real subterranean abduction look ludicrous. To make reporting UFO's even more ridiculous, many of which may have been military laser holograms like Hale-Bopp on the upper atmospheric ice layer 60 miles up. Phoenix Lights was also lasers from the local army base.

They misrepresented hypnosis as a trustworthy tool. The Roper poll misrepresented people seeing lights or having scary dreams as being abducted.

This would add another fear level to susceptible paranoids and schizophrenics. This was a coverup for the 2 million people a year planet wide disappearance of people possibly shanghaied into the caverns as slaves and food.

I bought a so called Spiritualist Bible from Fate magazine in the 70s it was based more on Brazilian spiritualist beliefs I think. The only thing I found interesting was their belief that up to 75% of the human population was subject to spirit possession. They said most possessions were not entities but this dark mist of cast off evil such as hate, fear or sickness.

Reminds me of your black soot.

I used to think DMT might be like LSD but now I think it attacks the visual centers of the brain.
Mescaline has proven illumination potential. DMT machine elves in my opinion is perceiving components in the eye and brain as artifacts or fractals and are not a physical or astral reality.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:16 pm

Here is perfect example in Beyond TV series.

"In spite of the black smoke being the prevalent impression, it is not uncommon for evil spirits to try and masquerade as good spirits, but the disguise is thin and depends on the viewer's acceptance of what they are presenting. In many cases the spirits present themselves as beneficial but your mind starts seeing the evil undernearth and that is your first clue: purity does not shapeshift into shadows."

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm

https://www.nps.gov/yose/learn/nature/granite.htm

Basement rock is the thick foundation of ancient, and oldest metamorphic and igneous rock that forms the crust of continents, often in the form of granite. Basement rock is contrasted to overlying sedimentary rocks which are laid down on top of the basement rocks after the continent was formed, such as sandstone and limestone.

The sedimentary rocks which may be deposited on top of the basement usually form a relatively thin veneer, but can be more than 3 miles thick.

The basement rock of the crust can be 20–30 miles thick, or more. The basement rock can be located under layers of sedimentary rock, or be visible at the surface.

This is why Shaver said most dero were in tunnels and caverns between 4 and 20 miles deep.

Therefore you must encounter granite upthrusts to find them. They are not in limestone caves.

Boulder fields and granite. A high number of men and women vanish in boulder fields or areas with huge quantities of granite. Yosemite National Park is the largest of all clusters and also happens to be the biggest source of granite on Earth.

Shaver said wherever the granite is old and deep there you will find them.

I am convinced that many mountain ranges are artificial and these mountains are held up by elder materials not mountain roots. I think the dero caverns are never in limestone but only found in bedrock granite as much as 17 to 20 miles below these mountains. The mountains act as additional radiation barriers and explain what happened to all the excavated material.

Since lava is only in pockets in the crust this means pressure is not the cause. This must be waste heat and waste chemicals ejected by the automatic tunnel machines and city mech. The original population was 50 billion so that is a lot of waste that must be ejected by surviving automatic machinery.

The entire tunnel network must be maintained or all connected cities would perish. The caves must be fed purified air and water. The life force generators that flood the caves, generates great power and heat that must be expelled to the surface via volcanic ejection tubes.

The elder material would have been intensified to near indestructible by exd rays not by compacting bedrock.