Teleray Sessions

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Teleray Sessions

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:30 pm

How long do teleray sessions typically last?

Years ago when I had experiences which I attribute to Dero tamper and I still believe they were using some ray mech on me, I was in bed having an episode which nearly resembled sleep paralysis and started hearing voices. The voices seemed merged together, one female, one male, speaking at the same time, but I could not make out what they were saying. I tried to focus on just one but I couldn't understand the language and then tried to focus on the other. This went on for what seemed like ten minutes. I never had this occur again, it had happened in milder forms in the past.

What makes this different from sleep paralysis: It wasn't monochromatic, I'm certain my eyes were open though I was asleep. There was no sign of the black soot (an evil manifestation that pursued me for years, but disappeared forever after I started praying every night). No breathing issues. I could see my desk and the whole room from the perspective of lying in bed. No visual hallucinations.

The atypically non-threatening nature of the episode makes me think this could be a tero thing instead. But I'm unsure. I wouldn't try to re-live it because I've closed the door on anything that might bring evil near me. But I still would like to understand what that was all about.

aeon

Re: Teleray Sessions

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Shaver said it depended on how long it took for a monitor to notice and intercept the beam. If this was tero he said the mind has a built in protection that automatically kicks in after a few minutes, that tero don't mess with. My experiences have only been 2 minutes to 10 minutes in an altered lucid state.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:02 pm

What were your experiences like? And, do you think there are other reports of hearing that male/female voice pairing?

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:33 pm

I heard five voices: A woman's voice; a child's voice; a gruff man's voice; and two other male voices of varying pitch and timbre. What they said startled me beyond all imagination. Briefly that afternoon, these five persons had witnessed a woman being torn into four quarters about four miles away and four miles down, from the Shaver house. They remarked on how horrible it had been, and that such things should not be, and how heartily I agreed!

I sat up in bed and answered the voices. "What's this all about? Let me in on the secret!"

Instantly there was a change in the voices. "Pay no attention to him", said the childish voice, "he's a dope!" and the voices switched to a strange language, one I could not identify as ever having heard before. And in the bedlam that followed, sometimes all five of the voices were speaking at once, excitedly and volubly.

I went into this trying to astral project by lucid dreaming. I usually would only see a few people at a time. Hearing a voice was usually a single person.

I have woken up above my body as well as in my body but on the etheric or astral level. I have awakened and seen the dream world overlap my bedroom, with my eyes wide open being fully awake. I have returned to my body and opened what I thought was my eyes, seen my room which looked normal except in the corner was a spinning top glittering with light. Then I really woke up.

I would say we have the ability in our physical brain for telepathy and the same ability in our spirit body. These individual circuits can get cross-linked causing very weird experiences. Then add in tele-mechro transmissions from inside the earth its like being on drugs.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:15 am

The Moho is directly under us everywhere it is a longwave antenna the source of all tele rays. It operates at brainwave frequencies from delta up to 300 HZ.

The Moho shows up as a flat bright reflection that extends continuously, oblivious to the sutures and different geologic boundaries that are so evident at the surface. Moreover, in some areas of this region, reflection profiles show that fault-like structures dip into the crust but are cut off at the Moho.

This all implies that the Moho is a young structure, having re-formed after the terrains were plastered on to the continent, says K. Douglas Nelson of COCORP, which is headquartered at Cornell University.

Something has made the Moho straight and continuous, erasing the bottoms of older faults and other geologic boundaries; the new Moho was superimposed on the older crustal fabric.

A fundamental problem is that the majority of magmas erupted on Earth are basaltic and yet the continents do not have a basaltic bulk composition. Those that are silicic, dacitic to andesitic, lavas are evolved, with lower Magnesium numbers than continental crust.

The continental crust is only 0.5% of the mass of the bulk silicate earth (BSE), yet it contains 35% of the radioactive elements K, U. Th, of the BSE. Thus it is enriched by a factor of 70.

The Moho marks not only a jump in seismic velocity but a dramatic change in heterogeneity dimensions. The Moho is a global feature because the Earth is chemically differentiated into crust and mantle on a global scale.

There is still no scientific consensus about its origin, petrologic significance, and structural context. One hypothesis posits mechanical decoupling of the crust and uppermost mantle as a result of structural detachment at or near the Moho.

We can then ask, if the Moho depth is not simply the result of a pressure sensitive phase transition from gabbro to eclogite, why does the thickness of the crust vary only between 25 and 40 km worldwide?

High resolution seismic observations show a sub Moho boundary layer (SMBL) at the top of the lithospheric mantle. SMBL thickness is 60-100 km. (36-60 miles)

High frequency seismic phases traverse geological provinces of various age, heat flow, crustal thickness, and tectonic regimes. Their propagation appears to be independent of age, temperature, pressure, and stress.

The SMBL acts as a waveguide. It is connected to the Mohorovicic discontinuity, a global phenomenon.

Dead they must have been but for the supply of super-energy which the ancient generators poured through their bodies forever. These evil people must live on long after they would normally die, to become as undead as they were.

It seems to be this fact that contributes to their evil nature, for the slow decay of their brains is energized by the synthetic electric life-force, and their resultant thought is but the reflection of life upon the stagnating brain tissues."

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:33 am

Witches and warlocks of a mighty kind they might seem to surface men when they played their pranks over the tremendous old miracle rays that were almost their only real contact with the surface; but in the caves they were the dupes of rulers who used them solely because they could be used to kill people who got in their way and not demand payment; who could be used to curse a man who was ambitious, for if told to follow and torment any person from a distance with their ray mech they would do so, "not for a day, not for a year, but always" for their stupidity is of a single-mindedness not understandable to any who do not know the nature of the demon.

The dero is peculiar to the caves, and has to be seen and known for a long period, lived with to be understood or believed in. The stupidity of a creature that looks like a man, has many of man's supposedly divine attributes, yet in truth cannot think much better than a chicken, is a thing hard to believe until you see it for yourself. The dero is the slave of evil thought.

In the caverns, the intelligent men know what evil is, for they can see it in the dero, and know that only degenerate men are evil. On the surface the legend of the cunning and wisdom of evil is still believed in too greatly because we are not acquainted first hand with the thing as it is in persons of hereditarily evil families. Unfortunately these families, well known for their stupidity and evil life, are not so easily disposed of as might be thought, because a ray position built and weaponized by a God of the Elder race can not be taken even though defended by the veriest fool - because ray of a range sufficient to out range the ray in fixed position just isn't portable.

Thus the stupid evil demon of the caves lives on because of, the invulnerability of the ancient ray positions where he lives for centuries, inviolate and completely destructive of all, good in the life under the range of the ancient ray he has inherited through no virtue of his own. There he lives as the dupe and unpaid worker of the Ray-master; and his life consists of being unctuously useful to the slightest whim of his master, and as nasty to the rest of the world as possible. The dupe, the evil unpaid staff-servant, is the custom of the caves; and their numbers are replenished from the "banned" (banshee), the poor mad ones who populate thinly the less desirable reaches of the endless caverns. These have been cast out of the settled, city groups, because too mad or too diseased to live with; but they have children and somehow the children sometimes grow up - in unnameable degradation and conditions of such shame as no surface people can understand.

Still these children grow up and are not always evil, but often are evil. These mad nomads have their religions, and the greatest of these is the worship of Satan; but they have also the "white" magic, the "helpers", and many of them serve these as I do, as well as we may. Men like Bonur have their uses for these evil savages of the far, unknown caverns reaches, and cultivate them by such atrocities as this Feast of the Sabbath.

THE PEOPLE OF THE CITIES are not like the savage and hereditary evil dwellers in the less settled portions of the caves, except in some cities where evil rules entire. In the better cities such men as Brack have carried down the art of repairing the ancient mechanisms, kept alive a science of a mighty kind, the study of the ancient mech, for sale to the highest bidder.

If their stock is looted by some avaricious boss like Bonur, they set out into the endless caverns and come back with many truckloads, many rollats, loaded down with the intricate and tremendously valuable ancient mech, and after repairing it and cleansing the surface of its ages of corrosion - which is very little due to the nature of the metals they use, much of the mech being sheathed in gold -are again in business.

Ships sometimes come from space to buy their wares, and the Lords have always a need of these men, to repair and service their own arsenal of antique weapons, and so do support and protect them in their trade to some extent.

In the cities (cities are really very few in population, the life in the caves is not so numerous as our own - nor so fertile of children), too, live the miners of precious stones, the strippers of gold from the sheathings of the ancient mechanisms, and miners of precious ores who work the vast deep borings of the Elders' mines, many of which are still worked today after all these dark centuries.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:20 pm

Tele-augmentive mind-rule exists, and consciously or unconsciously most of us have felt it, have noted there is something wrong about thinking. Something hampering us is constantly noted, but seldom spoken of. Well I am speaking.

The telaug and the telemach were once openly active all over earth, in pre-deluge times. Today they are still active, but secretly. The telaug is the device that listens to your mind's workings at a distance, and the telemach is the other device which can CAUSE you to think and act differently than you otherwise would. The meaning is "tele-make" it makes you do things.

These are not properly science fiction concoctions, created on paper to entertain you. They are very ancient facts of life, still with us, secretly used on us. There is only one place such a thing can be mentioned seriously, and that place is in just such fanzines as this one. No "serious" publication will handle such effusions, and you cannot hear about it in any popular publication today, since Amazing declined into its present form.

I would not bother, if the motivation behind its secret use was clean and good and wholly benevolent.

It is difficult enough to be heard about anything above the roar of the motors and the babble of the TV and Radio, and little enough of any real use is heard by anyone from the Media. For instance, do you realize the ONLY educational program regularly seen and heard on TV is Sesame Street? I get 5 channels on my TV, and that is it! Sesame Street is the only choice if you really feel you should learn something, and I can now count to ten and have an insatiable appetite for cookies.

I keep wondering, wondering what TV would be if it was not so helpless under the blanket of mind-rule, which, of course, we must pretend does not exist.

I am just one who got tired of pretending it wasn't there, long ago. From there on, one finds one is a controversial something or other, polite words for S.O.B. I do not want to say it's no controversy, it's a Hideosity, a blanket of smothering mind-mud.

To agree with me, people find terrifically difficult, and in fact find they have to learn something about it. Since learning anything more difficult than Sesame Street's simplicities is not possible from a TV set, they don't learn enough to understand that Shaver stands for something besides controversy.

I go on, pretending always that there ARE people in the world with minds that do not want to be mind slaves. But some days this gets a bit difficult.

Now, it may be that the total population really is composed of retarded children of advanced age, as the TV programs seem to be designed for the, and to still further retard their thinking.

But personally I have always felt that the total population of possible audience mind had a higher potential for learning than that. I may be wrong, and sometimes I feel that I am wrong, sitting in front of Johnny Carson or Barbara in the morning.

And then I FEEL that Hideosity, shutting off the real live thinking and turning on the stupidity that we accept as the norm of life.

So I work my wits to find a way to do something about it. Which, believe you me, isn't simple. For the thing used to accomplish this vast nothingness of thought was built by super beings long and long ago, and it still works. It was NOT built to do the stupid thing it is used for today. It was built to accomplish just the reverse, and once, long ago, it accomplished its purpose. And man conquered space and moved out to the stars, and the moon left its orbit about the sun and collided with the earth and wiped out the ancient tracks of the superior race that once was US.

Today their work is used to hold us back from re-treading that path. And about all I can do about it is to talk about it, most unsuccessfully. But I try. So I keep repeating. The normal stupidity which our great TV networks use as a figure upon which to base formulas around which they design their "shows"... is no accident. Neither is it normal. It is a present from the Underworld, and we have got to do something about it.

written circa 1969. http://www.shavertron.com/hideo.html

But, as you may have noted in Ted White's answer to my letter in the November, 1971 issue Amazing Stories, people either lie about it out of fear or else actually don't know that it exists at all.

I think they lie, just as Palmer would lie if the publisher asked him if he really believed in all of this stuff. He would say what seemed expected.

You could poll a whole countryside and every single person would lie that he didn't know what you were talking about. Over a campfire in the evening on a hunting trip of wherever else they feel really isolated and therefore safe from criticism, the same people will tell tales of phenomena that raise your hair. And every single tale includes mind reading, apparitions, voices and sounds of music in the wilderness when there was no living source in sight.

Earth is in truth ruled by the same ancient telaug system that ruled it in pre-Deluge times. Most people know it some of the time when it affects them; they hear it, frequently and tearfully. That is what Shaver writings are about.

GRIM TALENT

There appears to be no way to warn them, their minds are under attack from the cradle to the grave by idiots trying to overwhelm them with telaugmented nonsense from their secret hidey holes.

All one's words are canceled by the ever present lie, augmented and spread everywhere by the vast powers of the ancient romech. Canceled out is the future of man. Pushed in is the idiot present, everywhere sprawling more and more of its mess of planned degradation of all Mankind.

How does one warn them? It's like getting an idiot to tie his shoe strings to keep from falling, the idiot won't listen because he can't listen. And he falls, always falls. All their lives are spent falling down, and getting up to go to work for the enemy again. Who is the enemy? How do you show: them their enemy?

The enemy is the manufacturer who produces a pill like Thalidomide, supposed to help you to get to sleep that produced thousands of mutilated armless, legless, and brainless children.

https://thalidomide.ca/en/the-canadian-tragedy/

Chemie Gruenenthal continued to deny the teratogenic effects of thalidomide for years, but there was a growing suspicion that this was not due to honest ignorance but to the purpose of weakening the accusations against the firm.]

We suppose that is an accident or stupidity in chemistry. It wasn't, it was a planned sabotage of the human race.

The enemy is the mindless scientist who put Gus Grissom into a pure oxygen atmosphere without even testing the contents of the capsule for oxygen flash-point, murdering three astronauts. Even the stupid scientist knew better, but he didn't DO BETTER, because his mind was ruled by the telaug, and the telaug was staffed by enemy agents sabotaging our space program.

Retarded children over the whole world are in far greater numbers than were before, due to poisons in gasoline and foods, and we think of it as an accidental accumulation of ills from industrialization. But it really isn't, it is planned sabotage from an enemy.

Who wants idiots on earth instead of sensible people building a genuinely inhabitable environment? An enemy wants it that way, is a fact that has to be understood and accepted.

Who is this enemy who thinks he wants us all dead, degraded into idiocy, slaving away at jobs that make our environment ever worse? There is only one visible source for such a saboteur of the world we live in. It is the UFO borne saboteur, sent to destroy our world.

If it is not a UFO borne invader, then it has to be genuine insanity in the saddle in our basic industries, doesn't it?

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:33 pm

Telepathy has a hidden meaning.

Tele = from a distance.

Pathy (pathos) = feeling that something is not right.

Distant thought capable of suffering and disease.

There is a horror like hell out in space where the UFO come from and to which they go. There is the same horror in our underworld caverns. There was the same horror under the Aztec pyramids, where they are the dead.

You really want to know why the UFO come here, don't you? I will put it simple. One: They come to eat you. Two: They come to beat you. Three: They come to Earth to enslave. They come to EAT you, secretly so you won't make a fuss about being eaten. They come to BEAT you if you in any way refuse the process of being made into a race of mindless robots.

To understand the Dero is to understand murder, the drinking of blood, cannibalism, witchcraft and the like.

Ray people: This is taken to mean all of the modern underground race, both the Dero bad guys and the Tero good guys. They are called Ray people because they use telaug rays to spy upon surface people and to talk to them, and to perform the many weird things their machines are capable of doing.

It is by rays that they operate. For instance, have you ever had a fearful nightmare in which you have been faced by horribly realistic monstrosities such as your waking mind has never conceived, to your utter terror? This dream might have been produced in your mind by tele-projection from the dero creatures of the caves who delight in causing surface people horror and terror.

There is another and more significant reason behind this practice, and that is to build up superstition and fear in surface people that has been proved their greatest protection against discovery by upper surface worlders. They fear discovery because it would mean their extermination by a vindictive human race, seeking to revenge itself upon the age-old torturers. According to Shaver, "Deros are a degraded, destructive, evil form of life, small monsters who seem like men but are not."

They may be descendants of extraterrestrials from the past who were abandoned in underground caves to become demented in the worst way. They join into gangs and kill people who wander into their caves or near surface openings to their tunnels, not for sport, but because to them there is no other thing to do. They thrive on torturing surface people to death, then reviving them to do it again.

It is no time to rejoice. The visitations from flying saucers are proof that the cave people have made contact with beings from outer space. If any saucer contains benevolent beings, it is destroyed.

The saucers that are allowed into our atmosphere are the ancient enemies of mankind. You have to believe that the world beneath our feet is horrible, a world ruled by madmen!

You think you know about UFOs. You don't. They are not marvelous people from marvelous planets come to help us in our need. They are evil, furtive, hiding; enslaving the mind from a safe distance with their telaug devices which they never invented, never
manufactured, but found on abandoned worlds.

These plagues of space aliens are most dangerous when they look like human beings, and when they use their inherited appearance to delude victims into their reach. This pretense of humanity is the vermin's most effective weapon as it disarms the intended victim and lowers his guard until it is too late.

One could do a long book, just by collecting quotes and incidents from ancient writings and myths that show how the Invisible Empire has slaughtered and tormented man, just as they tormented Prometheus for his crime of helping man.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:48 pm

Rodite = master operator = you are slaved to individual of integrated energy.

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/individ.wav

Aug-men-tor: animal you generate - man energy child - integrant force - source robotic.

Mech transmission to children (offspring) units for animal use.

I think a primary machine network or Master Telaug did the real work. Portable augmentors may have been access nodes closer to cell phones.

Romantic: Ro Man Tic: Science of man patterning by control.

Tobor = Integrated beneficial unit capable of horrific action under
rodite control.

Robot = Horror controlled unit capable of integrated beneficial action
under rodite control.

Robor = Horror controlled unit capable of horrific action under derodite
control.

aeon

Post by aeon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 am

http://ullagegroup.com/2014/05/21/ralph ... exd-motor/

"Out on the street I took one of the many vehicles that are provided for travel about the city. These vehicles, their weight reduced by a gravity deflection device, are powered by motors whose energy is derived from a gravity focusing magnetic field, by which one side of a flywheel becomes much heavier than the other. This is accomplished by bending gravity fall in the same way that a lens bends a light ray."

Telemechro centers might also have used a form of broadcast power to enhance the rollats as well, not just beaming rodite augmented telepathy. The augmented exd could have been received as impulse only by resonant tuned circuits built directly into vehicles.

Delta = de-energized life beneficial animal = sleep

Theta = integrated human energized beneficial animal = possible original awake state of man pre-flood

Alpha = animal life power human animal = possible higher awake state

Beta = be energy integrated animal = present day awake state of modern man

The Ben-Ray: broadcast integrated healing systems with innate adaptive intelligence for the specific person or persons' healing and could extend life to almost immortality.

Uleg-Ray = You Life Energy Generate Ray = Life Force.

The r is not danger but ray or beam so ulegra is healthy.

I think the Master Telaug Telemechro Center would operate in the ELF spectrum 3-30 Hz from the Moho region penetrating all rock and atmosphere out to 300 miles above the Earth able to reach any point with negligible energy loss.

Another big problem is keeping your freedom under a centralized telepathic network. Whoever gains control of the primary telaug, controls the entire population. The rulers and the public would need to be completely dis free, to prevent that catastrophe.

"The telemechro center was in itself under outside control, the communications mechanics being ro to the central control which was ro to the master control in its turn. Thus, all the rodite supervising the city could be placed under one master control through the screens in the telemechro center. By this means, the whole city's inhabitants could be placed under hypnotic condition, even including the rodite themselves. From this it can be seen the telemechro center is a vital spot in the dero control which had been thrown over all Mu."

If the Titan-Atlans were capable of building entire planets or terraforming bodies in deep space, far from any natural sun, they would need a source of light and heat. They might begin by creating artificial suns. Is our sun artificial? Is it smaller and closer than we are allowed to know? Is this the real reason why we have no space program to speak of?

If the artificial sun suddenly exploded in a freak accident, you could see the Titans being caught unprepared. This would make them unlucky rather than incompetent.

Hence, a mind powered by sun particle energy flows of a detrimental nature becomes robot. The result is robotism, or the inability to think constructively.

Our most basic concepts have become err from disintegrant force distortion of thought flows over the long period of time since we were children of the Gods of the past.

The detrimental is only a film over an integrative ion which is attracted first to the most integrant bodies near. Dero brains are literally coated with a film of dis, which makes their thoughts run backwards and drives them to extremes of depravity.

DE-fection: dis-integrant energy infection, to fall into evil, to ERR on the job.

In going over some Shaver Mystery literature I found some interesting statements.

The tero under beneficial rays live for 200 or more years, not 50 years as stated by Palmer. They still had to drink centrifuged and distilled water; and eat young foods like fruits, nuts, lamb, veal, milk and cheese. Otherwise living that long would concentrate the radioactives in the cerebral cortex and turn them into dero.

The primary cause of dero in the caves was not disintegrant energy build up in mech filters and metals or even the occasional use of bringing in sunlight over the penetrays.

It was caused by the deliberate ingestion of witch's salt - radioactive salts during ancient ceremonial practices and festivals. It was also given to children to keep them quiet and make them behave. Sounds like our version of raising school kids on Ritalin, Prozac and 72 vaccines, and fluoridated drinking fountains in school that are 32 ppm fluoride... Methanol flavored milks, pop, and fruit juices and chewing gum.

The reason much of the ancient mech is still functioning today is because the primary gravity motors and life growth generators were all based on pure integration rays. The equipment is therefore structurally stronger today than when it was first built.

All our Wars are fostered by dero. Shaver felt that by getting the word out to the public by his writings he also helped the cavern dwellers. Since their society is by ancient custom - secretive, suppressive, and with power concentrated in only a few hands. This meant they were seriously disinformed about their own history and plight.

As we read Shaver's stories and insights we naturally think about it. The cave dwellers are always scanning our minds out of fear of discovery, they know what we know. So they too were educated by Shaver and it encouraged many of them to rebel against their overlords.

Shaver said the telonium plates were really the rock books all around us not metal plates.