Rock House and Studio

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rock House and Studio

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 04, 2019 10:53 pm

I don't know how long it will take to wean off completely but I'm already getting very little sleep even with zopiclone because of the baby. That is making me even less functional than usual. Although I did get 8 hours last night somehow, and the Sun finally came out so I managed to be at least mildly productive.

Which brings us back to the topic of the Dero. I'm not sure if the Sun is completely disintegrant. As you know I moved to Washington state four years ago and have not been at all happy with the weather. We only get about 64 days of sunshine. And when the Sun does come out I feel happy and energised.

SOL - Sun is source of life. Hm...

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat May 04, 2019 11:18 pm

The sun is partially integrant and we know plants need it. It makes vitamin D and there is a vitamin B ray in the green frequency. I read that in a book about eyesight written around 1937. The bright light does make us happy and clears floaters from the eyes.

Sol or Solaris has both good and bad components. Shaver did say the dero were worse off because they did not get sunlight's good component.

If you phase off in 6 months that would be fantastic.

The vitamin A will improve your night vision too. It increases the molecules of rhodopsin in the rods of the eye.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 04, 2019 11:32 pm

aeon wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:42 pm
Shaver said it was better to live in a small town or out in the countryside because that is where the Tero are more likely to be found.
Ed John moved to San Francisco for the opposite reason:
"The only safety is to lose yourself In a city and they can't pick your thoughts out, but stay away from cleared areas such as flying fields. I found this out by experience. " - Ed John, "Let's Find This Cave"

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm

The dero need supplies so tend to bore under large cities and use the subway tunnels and some elevators. With only a population of 100,000 dero and a few million slaves how spread out could they be? Hiding in a crowd makes sense but if they get a lock on your brainwaves they can single you out any ware. Ed was having trouble with spirits and elementals. Apparently Mibs and black cars too. Where there any dero? What a convergence of bad vibes.

This guy says he knows the cave unless he is a con artist.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/307659 ... old-pieta/

http://crowdfundingrss.com/view/the-sha ... -old-pieta

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 pm

aeon wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm
The dero need supplies so tend to bore under large cities and use the subway tunnels and some elevators. With only a population of 100,000 dero and a few million slaves how spread out could they be? Hiding in a crowd makes sense but if they get a lock on your brainwaves they can single you out any ware. Ed was having trouble with spirits and elementals. Apparently Mibs and black cars too. Where there any dero? What a convergence of bad vibes.

This guy says he knows the cave unless he is a con artist.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/307659 ... old-pieta/

http://crowdfundingrss.com/view/the-sha ... -old-pieta

Frank Lee Atkins is a rapper from Clearlake, CA, so I'm not surprised he heard about the local legends. However, he disappeared from the internet after that self-canceled Kickstarter. Notice the goal of $11,111. The "Eleven Elevens" were probably happening to him too.

aeon wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 11:53 pm
What a convergence of bad vibes.

That's what happens when you open the door to the occult.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun May 05, 2019 12:11 am

http://www.shavertron.com/johannes.html

(B) I believe that the unit in operation will act as a type of "transponder", that is it, will reflect a signal that is being broadcast and will act as a locator to those who to be searching for operation on or at that frequency.

(C) I think that the receiver will allow the entry into the area of operation certain forces or "rays" that will allow those who are looking to oversee and harass whomever is trying to get the unit to work. This action will be on a strictly mental level and will soon cause the experimenter to loose vitality or interest if they persist in their work.

(D) The only way to get away from this action is to dismantle the device and go on to other fields of endeavor, as they will have located you and will be able to watch over the long range "telaug" devices that they have. It would also be advisable to move if you are able, to aid in getting away from them. We were able to do so by halting all that we had been doing on the Shaver Mystery and leaving all such interests alone for three years. Now, we are trying to get back into the swing of things.

The set's inventor warned me that if a steady beat tone was received in the headset, to immediately turn off the receiver, as it is a heartbeat-matching signal trying to tune into sympathy with your own pulse rate. According to him, if this signal locked into resonance with your pulse rate, the signal would slow down and your heart action would slow to a stop in sympathy with it.

The inventor told me of another set he had built, with a pearl used as the detector stage and the entire unit mounted inside a pocket watch case. Once assembled, this set began to operate continuously on a thought transference level, thoroughly annoying anyone in its area. The inventor tried to dismantle it and found that the watch case could not be pried open, nor could. the set be destroyed with a heavy hammer. In desperation, he threw it into a roaring furnace and finally destroyed the receiver.

Some people claim they pour gasoline on a ouija board after a bad experience and it still won't burn.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun May 05, 2019 10:12 am

Lewis Johannes still lives here, quite possibly in the same address. Now he would be aged 80 and his wife 77.

I wonder if they're in the phone book, and how they'd feel about me calling them on this subject. ;-) You write a letter in 1976, then 43 years later a random person asks you about it...nah I think I'll send them a letter instead.