Amherst Cave

aeon

Amherst Cave

Post by aeon » Wed May 01, 2019 3:00 pm

http://fancyclopedia.org/richard-shaver

Shaver entered the Caves ten miles north of Amherst, Mass, according to a personal communication.

http://www.neexplorers.org/wp-content/u ... CF2579.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 5-1903.jpg

aeon

Re: Amherst Cave

Post by aeon » Wed May 01, 2019 3:01 pm

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... irefox-b-1

It is with a certain amount of trepidation that I post the September newsletter. Having finished it a week or so ago, before publishing it on the site, due to the bulk of the content, I decided to re-examine the Mantong-'Rosetta' that was included in the Spring 1961 issue of "The Hidden World." Although this partial dictionary of the ancient alphabet and language of the so-called Titans and Atlans who once inhabited the earth didn't give me pause for concern, it was a rather mysterious example of 'artifact'-mech in the same publication that caused my initial hesitation.

In that the newsletter contained information about an exhibition entitled "Mantong and Protong" at the Pasadena City College Art Gallery that featured artists Richard S. Shaver and Stanislav Szukalski - taking into consideration certain of Mr. Shaver's claims about dero activity in 'his' works, I became somewhat reluctant about promoting the show details of which were sent to me anonymously, but most likely passed along by our friend, Glenn Bray, who may or may not be under any telaug influence.

In publicizing the event, hopefully I, myself, have not fallen victim to any telepathic augmentors and/or other wonderful machinery currently at the disposal of those "psychotic dwarfs" in their subsurface exhile. For even that e-mail, I suppose, could be a machine-generated illusion.

Although I'm fairly certain that the "Devil's Tower" in Wyoming is not the petrified stump of a tree that remains from a time when giants roamed the earth as Shaver contends!, I do not dismiss outright certain "Shaver phenomena" as pure fantasy i.e. pulp science fiction presented as fact, nor as the paranormal ranting of a deranged mind. It may turn out that the teros inTEgrative RObots and deros (DEtrimental RObots of Shaver's underground world are the denizens of a parallel dimension - perhaps even an endogenous tryptamine-enriched realm that he somehow accessed like those perceived by today's more intrepid psychonauts.

But even if the cowled figures aren't responsible for every time a surface dweller slips on a banana peel, or actually wear manhole-cover hats, or even didn't create those tele-solidographs, the Jonas Brothers, with abandoned projection devices, there is something about the nightmarish phantasmagoria glimpsed by Shaver and numerous others that is quite alarming, especially if these internals actually are the poisoned, malevolent survivors castaways of an advanced antediluvian race. In the event that their cavernous abodes are the true inspiration for "hell", there is one aspect of the Pasadena exhibit that is particularly worrisome to me.

This is the claim made by Shaver that the imagery in the paintings based on pre-deluge art stones (also known as "rock books") contain evidence (even proof) of dero activity and their continued influence on humanity. Believed to be 'photographically' embedded with the Titan-Atlan' s advanced technology, according to Shaver, in order to prevent us from discovering the secret of these ancient machines, the hideously deformed dero tamper with the "photo-stones" , changing them right before our very eyes. In fact, one doesn't have to look too hard to see grotesque faces peering with frightening eyes among the constantly morphing patterns.

NOTE: the "photo-stones" are slices of agate that have been cut (by Shaver) with a diamond saw. For more information about them, see "Subterranean Worlds" by Walter Kafton-Minkel.

With this in mind, I hate to think that I might be in any way responsible for some uxorious surface dweller checking out the stim and pleasure mech in the paintings, only to later find himself hanging from a meat hook in the stinking sub-basements of a dero supermarket. Making matters even worse are the marvelous surgical rays for the diabolical slicing of your precious grey matter.

Again, although the dero might not be behind every banana peel left on the stairway, they are probably responsible for many of ills currently plaguing humanity - such as Sean David Morton, ab machines, self help books, Fords, and the madness surrounding the Mayan calendar that ends on December 21, 2012 e. a. Which is another reason why I was at first reluctant to post this newsletter.

Knowing this to be the case, when examining the paintings based on the Elder Race's "rock books" at the "Mantong and Protong" exhibition in Pasadena, should you notice shifting imagery, monstrous grins, and hear "faroff voices of endless complexity", don't say you weren't warned about the dero "tampering the picture."

aeon

Post by aeon » Wed May 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Palmer said he thought he took "A Warning to Future Man" and placed it in his files before he left, but when he went to check, it was not there. He fears it was destroyed By Ziff-Davis because their standing order was to dispose of all story files after 6 years to preserve space.

The title says it all. We have no defense against the dero. Only future man may have such power if our science progresses and the dero weaken. The warning was for the future so the Shaver Mystery must remain alive until then.

Shaver said the dero do make plans to enter the surface world and conquer it but nothing ever comes of it due to infighting and backward thinking.

If our present govt knew about the dero threat and mounted a serious assault the dero ray cannons would level the surface population. They would have done so already but we are considered more valuable as a food resource.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 am

http://www.neexplorers.org/2017/03/29/g ... ters-cave/

This one could have at some point led into the underworld where the Deros would torture you psychically.

My opinion is that they REALLY don't want us finding them. I think that they have witnessed our technological advancement and closed themselves off even more. A tunnel like this in the 18th century made sense as it probably served for them to nab humans for food, slavery and pleasure. Nowadays it would just be full of graffiti.

"Only future man may have such power if our science progresses and the dero weaken." Our science has progressed. And I think that the Dero may have become weaker in comparison.

I think of the Deros a little like the Pitcairn Islanders. A limited endogamous population that wasn't very bright to begin with. Maybe it's only a matter of time before they become extinct.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 02, 2019 10:34 am

Dero population 100,000 in 1956.

Our technology today would be totally useless against them. We would have to loot the caverns for advanced technology. The problem is every time we would try this we would be detected by telaug and then their destructive ray would terminate the retrieval team. The tero are too afraid to help us and the medieval illicit would see no reason to arm us. They just want to loot "The Great Tomb" as they call our ruined world.

Shaver apparently thought it might take centuries or some unexpected luck before we could succeed. Another problem is there are millions of slaves down there who could become dero and any govt that acquired some mech would be seduced by the power.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Living near Seattle has certainly made me feel like an underground dweller. The sun barely ever comes out, we get 64 days of sunlight a year. I'm not surprised the Deros went crazy.

I do wonder if the Dero are as inept as Shaver painted them since they are so competent at keeping humans out.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 02, 2019 7:50 pm

Here is my take on the whole Shaver Mystery. Shaver: "It's a mystery that keeps itself." What does that mean? It is the gigantic scale that keeps the secret. We are living in a megastructure and there is nothing natural about it. The dero don't have to keep anyone out. Caves are in surface limestone or sea eroded granite caves. The dero do not live there. They live 4-20 miles down in elder reinforced material deep under limestone and bedrock granite. We can drill oil wells to 40,000 feet but it would never penetrate elder strengthened tunnels. Only a dis beam could do so.

The dero can only reach the surface thru their own boreholes which tend to be locked or guarded. Still a massive underground explosion could leave open an access point until they find and close it. So basically only if they are luring you down or there has been a titanic deep focus quake in your area, you would probably never get in.

I am willing to believe the earth as a quarry idea. The ocean basins were excavated and mountain ranges are debris piles or where the bore machines went 4-20 miles down to construct the tunnels and voids for living space.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 02, 2019 8:18 pm

Well dagnabbit I have to get down there somehow.

Obviously the entrance near Cushman in Arkansas hasn't been used since the George Wight incident. I can't think of any recent reports. That Shaver made it out alive, to tell us all about this, is like that guy likes to say, a Divine Practical Joke. Well, more of a Dero Practical Joke.

I spend way too much time wondering how I can get there. And that is when I'm not wondering whether they are material or ethereal. ;-) Going down to the caverns in my "dreams" always felt so real. I haven't had those dreams/out of body experiences in years and I don't want to, necessarily, but if there's a way down I would like to find it.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Shaver said he could not tell the difference between being in the caves physically or intercepting the 3D ray. He pinched himself and it hurt. He later claimed visiting Nydia was only a few hours during the Grafton jail experience. I did find a city near a cave which he may have astral traveled to in a lucid dream. There are 3 Grafton possibilities.

Rock books were read by telesolidograph 3D penetray beam. If this ray was beamed into your skull you experienced it as real.

Ruggles Mine near Grafton, New Hampshire is a mica mine that got its start in about 1805 and operated for more than 150 years before it closed and became a tourist attraction.

Located on Isinglass Mountain, minerals were discovered here in 1803 by Sam Ruggles, a Boston, Massachusetts merchant. In July 1805, he bought some property on the mountain and began to mine the mica.

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/wp-con ... ipedia.jpg

https://books.google.com/books?id=gRALa ... &q&f=false

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 02, 2019 11:31 pm

The underworld ray towers are positioned so they cannot fire on one another in case of rebellion or civil war. Once there was a mass exodus of the population, there was no one to man the stations and over time some were appropriated by dero. Some dero merged with the mech and were even fed by mech until they mutated into ray. This means if they leave the ray mechanism they will die or revert to a state of complete imbecility. Thus the stupid evil demon of the caves lives on because of, the invulnerability of the ancient ray positions where he lives for centuries, inviolate and completely destructive of all good in the life under the range of the ancient ray, he has inherited through no virtue of his own.

Eemeeshee = super energy man - super energy detrimental to super energy human
Deros_-_Hidden_World__01_(1961).jpg
Deros_-_Hidden_World__01_(1961).jpg (179.89 KiB) Viewed 4654 times
https://borderlandsciences.org/project/ ... (1961).jpg

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Ama ... 06.djvu/96

Eemeeshee's nose was over a foot long. The end of his nose turned up in a sickle from the weird growth that had distorted him, due to the peculiar rays of the ancient machines in which he lived. Eemeeshee's head was vast and horrible too, and his body was a mass of flesh too vast to worry about any more and Eemeeshee hardly thought of his appearance. It was not important. Few things were important to Eemeeshee.

The growth rays of the machine in which he sat, and which had kept him alive through the slow drag of the centuries while he dreamed away his too numerous lifetimes, had made him grow unaccountably in some ways, in others not at all. His face was seamed and lined, yet the flesh was soft and pink as a baby's flesh. He belonged to a race unknown to surface man!