Inner Earth

aeon

Inner Earth

Post by aeon » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:57 pm

http://mottimorphic.com/blog/2014/02/17 ... star-trek/

http://www.danhausertrek.com/AnimatedSeries/OUP.html

http://charlesamarcoux.blogspot.com/201 ... ed-in.html

http://charlesamarcoux.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

"In January of 1945, I got acquainted with Ray Palmer and his various publications, founder of the present Palmer Publications. I, also, got acquainted with the writings of Richard S. Shaver. These two people did a great deal to change my life. What these two men presented resulted in verifying what I already knew and added new information and ideas, as well as helping me to comprehend what I had been experiencing all my life, up to that point.

"Marcoux's awareness of the subterranean world goes back to his early childhood in Michigan. There, he dreamed of underground cities of fabulous splendor, and no one could explain his dreams. Then, one momentous day in January, 1945, he stopped before the window of a bookstore on Wooward Ave, in Detroit, A force, too strong to be resisted, impelled him inside and to - not the bookshelves - but the magazine rack and science fiction. This field of literature he had, hitherto, held in contempt. Nevertheless, there was a new Amazing Stories magazine with a lurid cover proclaiming "I Remember Lemuria", by Richard Shaver.

"I was in a hypnotic trance reading it", says Marcoux. "I knew, then, my experiences connected with the cavern world, but I was not mature enough to reveal myself. Now, the time has come, I've been told.

"Marcoux was one of the early joiners when Richard Shaver was forced to start a fan club in 1947. Along with many others, he hoped, then, to prove or disprove the Shaver hypothesis of the underground cities, once and for all. Among other things, Shaver's stories revealed the horrible end toward which our atomic energy program was headed in the late 1940s. Marcoux believes this is one of the main reasons for the political pressure, the mob pressure, which forced Ziff-Davis to stop publishing the Shaver stories and to relinquish all rights to them by 1950. The material, then, became the property of the Shaver Mystery Club and its members. Then the real trouble began.

THE CAVERN BOSSES FIGHT BACK

"To quote a portion of Marcoux's book: "The power within the earth, the subterranean empire and its agents, the space state and its confederates, the cavern bosses, used every power of attack at its command. The fear of being exposed had approached a climax when Amazing Stories began reaching a million persons a month. If continued, it would have exposed the fiends for what they were. Under the direction of the cavern bosses, the ray mechanisms scanned the surface world from below, catching the minds of the those interested in the Shaver thories†, twisting them against Shaver. Those who maintained allegiance to him, suddenly found themselves in precarious positions from strange accidents and illnesses. These were, seemingly, coincidences to the layman, but to those of us in the know, these calamities were nothing more, nor less, than ray attacks.

"By 1951, individual clubs and staffs were so full of fear that they wouldn't even discuss the affair with their former, closest associates. The Shaver Mystery Club, and the individual groups, broke up as suddenly as they had begun. Ray Palmer, former editor of Amazing Stories, had an unusual accident. Shaver, himself, was very ill and could not carry on. I had a back injury which led to almost total blindness for a while. By 1952, the Shaver Mystery had become a real mystery. A dark and sinister evil hung over the world and the Shaver Mystery became a 'word'.

"These Mechs were powered in various ways. Some of them secured power from the Earth's magnetic force line, but others tapped into the Cosmic flows of energy which permeate all space. Some of the vehicles with wheels were powered by gravity. Shaver says "Gravity" is not a mass attraction but a flow which penetrates and passes through any object - the denser the object, the greater the resistence - the Elders called it "EXD".

"These ancient races lived "inside" of the planets since very little surface exposure was desired, due to certain radiations which were harmful to growth, particularly SUN energy that Shaver says is the CAUSE OF AGE and, finally, DEATH. Their underground cities were built tier upon tier, like a skyscraper. The density of the earth was a shield against "D" radiation and a protection against marauding invaders, who were seldom a source of trouble, however.

"When the first ancestors of our present human races appeared, each of the huge underground cities had its own surface colony which was connected to the surface by elevators. No Mechs were permitted on the surface, and all service was taken care of by the underground Mechs.

"According to some of the thought-record tapes, which are still found stored in the libraries of the ancients in this huge world below our feet, the present human races were bred in the biological research laboratories of the Elders. They were constantly seeking a means to create a superior physical body, one that would be more resistant to solar radiation and to the effects of detrimental radioactivity. Both cause aging and finally result in death. They used rays, or beams, to cause dissimilar genes to unite, causing innumerable cross-breeds.

https://www.podcastchart.com/podcasts/u ... ary-martin

The Vindication of Richard S. Shaver

By Dennis Crenshaw

Editor: The Hollow Earth Insider

For inclusion in Volume 6 of Hidden World

When the Editor of Hidden World asked me to do a short article to be used as a forward for this issue my first thought was that over the years I had written almost everything I knew about Mr. Shaver. Then I remembered a news report I'd read on the internet just a few weeks ago that had brought the name Richard Shaver screaming to the front of my thoughts. That report reiterated the fact that as time goes on I realize more and more that Richard S. Shaver was indeed a man ahead of his time. I can offer an easy example of proof of that statement that would stop any argument against that fact with one glance.

On the cover of Volume 1 of this Hidden World series is a drawing of a Dero as seen by Mr. Shaver. The illustration consists of a Dero setting comfortable in his leisure chair deep down in his underground lair watching the goings and comings of humans on the surface. He is watching them remotely over a computer screen. At his fingertips is a keyboard. I agree there are knobs on the keyboard instead of lettered keys. But no one can deny it is a computer. And this illustration was first published in 1943. Television was still around the corner and computers were a gleam in several young inventers' brains. Then there is that amazing news report I read the other day.

I recently had the privilege of working with Mary Martin (The Best of the Hollow Earth Hassle – Global Communications 2008) on a project to release a lost Richard Shaver interview she, Tom LeVesque and Richard Shaver had participated in on the Hilly Rose show back in 1972. I think this was probably his last live interview. While converting this amazing cassette tape to CD I realized something that has sort of been brushed aside when it comes to talk of the strange world of Richard S. Shaver. The Shaver Mystery overshadows another remarkable discovery by this extordenary man.

In fact in his last years he had put the Shaver Mystery and the hidden World aside. As he stated in the interview, he had grown tired of talking about the Shaver Mystery because he had grown tired of people not believing him and calling him a liar and a "nut". Then he began to talk passionately of the work that he was doing at the present time (1972). Work that he would actually be involved in for the rest of his life. Work that made many people in the scientific community roll their eyes at the thought of it.

He had moved to Summit Arkansas and opened a small "Rock Shop" behind his humble dwelling. But he wasn't just selling rocks. As he explained to Hilly and his radio audience in the interview:

Excerpts:

"Dot [Richard's wife] brought in these rocks and put them on my desk. They set there for quite awhile. Then [one day] I really looked at the things and said, "Here's what I've been looking for."

Shaver goes on to report that he started to slice these rocks into slabs and he stated that he begin to realize that these were not just rocks but that they contained messages from the ancients. He further states that "What they are, are huge libraries of picture rocks and they are very common, very valuable and very easy to see."

Although Ray Palmer does devote part 2 of the rare hard-to-find 1975 book "The Secret World -Volume 1: "Pictures in Stone"" to Richard Shaver's discovery of picture rocks not much has been said about this phase of this far-seeing man's life since. I guess the ever-lasting interest in the doings of the Dero and Tero and the whole Shaver Mystery has had more than a little to do with scant attention being paid to, - or realization of - the true significance of the other Shaver discovery, his picture rocks and his claim that they contained the library of an ancient civilization.

So you can imagine my surprise and delight when I ran across the following report at ireport.com

An unknown language consisting of visual communications has been deciphered from certain small stones called "Petro Photoglyphs" . The collection or library of these artifacts was discovered as surface samples in 1994 near the Missouri and Kentucky border. The 'Petro Photoglyphs' project hologram images in photographic detail when properly illuminated. Stone objects that provide time capsule communications as they require our modern technologies to view and our data base of current human knowledge and understanding to decipher them.

Scribed by a highly advanced inscription technology these objects provide proof that an ancient and currently unknown intelligence is attempting to contact us via a collection of stone etched 'DVDs'. Pictured are two artifacts with a variety of the captured visual projections: The Genesis Petroglyph (right) and The Unicorn Petroglyph (left). A record of detailed photographic images from the dawn of human understanding and proof of contact with a highly advanced and unknown intelligence. A unique website dedicated to research with petro photoglyphic artifacts:

http://www.impactoptics.com

The above article with a slide show of photos can be seen at: http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-302153

As I said at the beginning of this piece . . . As time goes on I realize that, say what you may, Richard S. Shaver was a far-seeing man. Mr. Shaver you are vindicated.

This brings us back to this series, the Hidden World. Maybe it's time Richard Shaver's hidden world was given a bit more scrutiny. After all he knew a computer was down the road. He located an ancient library and saw historical photos long before anyone in the scientific community would even consider such a thing. And it was all right at their feet. All they had to do was pick up a rock. That's what Shaver did. Maybe its time to look a little further under our feet. After all . . . Shaver did.