General UFO discussion
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Todd Sees case

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:11 am

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/p/t ... ation.html

https://sagesigmaunbound.com/2017/05/03 ... todd-sees/

Excerpt:
A quick recap of the event per the podcast. During August of 2002, Todd Sees, a resident of Nothumberland, PA, drove a four wheeler up a power line path at 5 am to scout for preseason deer upon a mountain called Mountour Ridge. When Sees did not return by noon, Sees’ wife called the local authorities, and quickly a +200 person volunteer search team was formed. With the assistance of search dogs, the search party scoured over 6 miles of the mountain, the surrounding area around the Sees’ residence and even a pond that was less than 200 yards away from the home. Divers were said to be brought in to investigate the pond. The search lasted for 2 days and no body was found. The only indication of his disappearance was the four wheeler found at the top of the mountain beneath the power line.

On the evening of the second day, a white object was found approximately 25 yards from the pond in a brush/hedge area. Once rescuers cleared the area of growth, they found the lifeless body of Todd Sees. The condition of the body was that of emaciation; Sees was now in underwear, the skin was extremely white, and the face, allegedly, had an expression of sheer horror.

One would expect the sad story to end there; unfortunately, events turned bizarre soon after the body’s discovery. Alleged agents with the federal government showed up soon after the body’s recovery and took possession of Sees’ remains. Family allegedly was not permitted to see the body; agents questioned neighbors and rescuers on possible witnessed events leading up to the disappearance. Word spread that a local farmer(s) witnessed a large round object hovering silently above the power lines the morning of the disappearance. The craft was alleged to have remained motionless for 10-15 minutes, then to have moved upwards, shot a light to the ground, and have picked up an object with light before veering off over the Susquehanna River (see website : http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2009 ... urder.html for reference). It was even discussed that all rescue workers were brought into a local town building, locked in, and debriefed by the federal agents on site.
In August of 2012, the following post was made: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... cle=142067
A man claiming to be Ryan Showers, nephew of Todd Sees, disputes the assumptions made by ufologists regarding Todd's demise.
ryanashowers
Re: REGARDING THE DEATH OF MR. TODD SEES, OF NORTHUMBERLAND COUN
Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53

Hi,
I am Ryan Showers. I am gunna say this as nicely as possible. You better get your facts straight before you go posting absurd pictures of a man that you claim to be Todd Sees of Northumberland, Pa. That is my uncle that you are talking about, and i was there through the whole thing. THERE WAS NO UFO!!! If you guys wanna know the truth, he died of a cocaine overdose. This UFO bullshit is for the birds. Stop ruining his name after he is gone, because he would shut you right up if he was here today.
Uncle Todd i will always have your back even though you are no longer with us. I will never let your name be sabotaged by people that never even knew who you were. You are loved and missed terribly.

Stop posting false info

Ryan Showers
About 9 months later, a 19 year old man named Ryan Showers is killed in Northumberland while driving his pickup truck without seat belts on.
https://www.dailyitem.com/news/year-old ... 27993.html

Excerpt:
Several witnesses told police both vehicles were traveling at the speed limit, 45 mph at Route 147 between 13th and 14th streets, where the accident occurred, police said. The road is one lane in both directions with a center turn lane.

Large, long skid marks on the highway indicate the tractor-trailer driver applied “heavy braking action” before impact to try to avoid the pickup, police said.

“There was no indication of corrective” or evasive action on Showers’ part, Point Township police Chief Josh Van Kirk said at the scene.

Showers was extricated from his truck. He was not wearing a seat belt, but the truck’s multiple airbags deployed, Van Kirk said.
I have no idea if Ryan Showers was actually related to Todd Sees. Or if Todd Sees actually ever existed.

But interesting story.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: Todd Sees case

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Just thinking out loud here, but why would the govt try to erase a dude's history after he was killed by a ufo? Does this make sense if you want to make the case less noticeable to the public? This makes the story stranger than his death.
Why would a family member lie about a deceased loved one saying they were a cocaine addict when or if they weren't?
And spotting deer on a 4 wheeler? Archery season for deer begins in Penn around Sept 20. I think Aug 3 is a little bit early to be out scouting for deer when the season is over a month a way.

The idea he was attacked by Bigfoot is ludicrous. The government being involved as in sealing records and many officials lying show this is more serious than drugs. I can only accept the UFO kidnapping as making sense. If he had stumbled into a military situation they would never have returned the body.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/024/S24698.html
This is exactly why Butch and his cold case crew are so frustrated. Every possible theory seems to make no sense.

In the beginning the UFO case was not well known even in Todd's community. If not for Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center it would be virtually forgotten today. Peter contacted Todd's family after they read his website and were very distressed about a possible UFO abduction and said it was the first time they had ever heard of it.

All the locals involved in the search and recovery of the body were allegedly locked in the firehouse and told to never discuss this with outsiders or even among themselves. I believe this now because of sealed records and officials lying even on official stationary.

If not for Butch and his cold case unit investigating the Davenport case many years later we would never have found out about the sealed records. Since they were sealed there has to be a reason. My guess is that since the newspaper articles describing the UFO aspect were floating around the web for a few years, they wanted any curious searchers to reach a dead end when they tried to verify the story by searching for Todd Sees to see if he really existed.

Butch says he was not mutilated by which he means surgical cuts. How could they tell at the scene since he was apparently in an advanced state of decomposition requiring about 4 or 5 days? He was covered in deep scratches and some bruises. I would say that qualifies as mutilation which means to damage and make imperfect not just to remove parts.

He is relying on the coroner's report that the internal organs were not removed yet the coroner lied to him that he even performed the autopsy. He does not believe the toxicology report of the amount of degraded cocaine in the body. Why then does he believe their report that their were no broken bones or missing organs?

He does because it is the only hard evidence he can get.

Apparently their were 2 autopsies. The first was Fort Indiantown Gap, PA about 90 minutes away and 54 to 72 miles away depending on which road you take.

http://ftig.ng.mil/Pages/Default.aspx

Fort Indiantown Gap is a world class, commander-centric, combat-focused installation. Our primary focus is supporting the commander as he or she prepares his or her unit for whatever mission they have been assigned, overseas or domestically. Fort Indiantown Gap is one of the busiest National Guard training sites in the country, training more than 100,000 troops each year.

The installation serves as a pre-deployment training site for all branches of our military as they prepare for a variety of operating environments including Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa as well as preparing for our homeland defense mission.

Our commitment to training support excellence is also extended to law enforcement professionals and other government agencies at the federal, state and local levels.
I think the military was tracking the UFO on radar so knew there was one in the area. I believe they do know about the abductions and mutilations and were ready to cover up a returned body if it showed up. I think the reason the UFO returned 45 minutes later was to verify Todd Sees house. It was reported being 1 or 2 miles from the power line on its return and his house was only a mile away.

I think the reason the body was returned was to send a message to the military that they can kidnap and kill humans with impunity.

Since the body was found under a fallen tree I don't think the body was dropped but was teleported into position.

I doubt Todd Sees body was ever returned from the military. In this way I think the coroner actually told the truth that he never performed the autopsy.

Butch said the rest of the family vehemently denied Todd used cocaine. The one member who said he did might have had a grudge against his relative and was happy to tarnish his name. Then again over the years
I've gotten any number of conflicting stories from families about what happened including my own. People lie for any number of reasons.

He drove his vehicle up to power line and then went on foot into the brush. He was apparently about 300 yards from the power line when he was pulled into the UFO.

He would not have removed his outer camouflage clothing voluntarily even if he saw the craft. Like Paulides research these abductors do not seem to like outer clothing and so have it removed first.

http://www.foremosthunting.com/Deer/Tip ... uting.aspx

Todd obviously knew his area and might have been checking to see if their food sources had changed according to above article. It looks like you can setup your stands quite a bit ahead.

'The main purpose of pre-season scouting it to find the right place or places to put your stands. If you wait until a week before the season to put up your stand, the deer will note that things are different, and this unusual "thing" is now present.'
Why wipe all his records? Why wouldn't the incriminating evidence already have been erased before his death? Well one theory is as good as another at this point. Even if true it explains nothing about his bizarre death. The facts make it unlikely to be a murder by a civilian or a government psyop unless of course the facts are wrong.

If we throw away the UFO murder theory there is a problem with the advanced decomposition. This is why Butch is wondering if he was ever on the ridge. What if he was really missing 36 to 48 hours earlier and killed?

Maybe it didn't really take a chainsaw to cut a path to the tree or there was a back entrance? Instead of dumping the body on the lawn they thought people would buy it was hidden, regardless of dogs and people going by every day?

I really can't see anyone going to this trouble though. Returning the body makes no sense.

This is why I class this as fitting the Paulides data. When I first read this case I thought it was too perfect. Tractor beam, UFO wobbling like South American cases, drawing power from power lines like U.S. and Canadian cases. Classic in every way.
The Todd Sees case is still not well known and any real data is sparse so not to surprising there is no Wikipedia entry, maybe one day Butch Witkowski will make one.

There seems to be nothing of real value on the net about human mutilations since Don Ecker. He brought up some interesting points. This is a taboo subject and many people are too afraid to consider that aliens could be abducting, mutilating, and killing humans. This is funny though because in recent times grays and reptilians are supposedly abducting and mutilating people aboard their craft and underground bases. Dr. Mack spun this as an opportunity for expanded consciousness.

The other is that federal data bases on this subject are sanitized and secured which I agree with after looking at missing people statistics.

http://www.sott.net/article/194149-Don- ... ion-Factor

Update http://www.mufonohio.com/mufono/humutes.html

"After having spoken to John Ford, the Chairman of the Long Island UFO Network, for a news story for UFO Magazine, I became even more convinced that the aspect of potential UFO hostility should be investigated. Ford relayed a numbing number of animal mutilations, human disappearances, human abductions, covert Federal involvement in areas that suffered high numbers of animal mutilations, and even armed military helicopters that chased UFOs over civilian communities.

Ford, who is a officer of the Federal Court system, did investigations into the disappearances of mostly young adults over a year period, in areas of high UFO overflights, and after having several personal friends who were police officers of the local municipalities look into the situation, came to the conclusion that the facts were being suppressed. The reason given was that there was "no need to panic the public." Although no iron clad proof can be made for direct UFO intervention, the circumstances are extremely suspect."

Ford was right about UFO overflights and missing people. I saw an active police officer go on network TV and say that after large silent UFOs were found over neighborhoods and highways, over 20,000 children over three counties went missing and were classed as runaways; a year later they still had not returned home or been located elsewhere which was unheard of.

They took care of Ford to shut him up. I wonder if this was the final straw?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/ford.htm

"After growing up in an age where the entire human race can be decimated by nuclear, biological and chemical weapons, the human race somehow manages to keep slogging on. I have seen more people "panicked" over a shortage of gasoline than imminent nuclear holocaust, yet somehow when the subject of UFOs crop up, the government doesn't want to panic anyone. It really makes me wonder what they know, that I should. I really don't think that they are going to talk to anyone soon, as you shall soon see."

The following piece I like even if Don made it up.

"He was as curious about this phenomenon as I was, and since he was still an active duty police officer, he had access to the department computer, to access the NCIC system that is maintained in Washington D. C. by the FBI. After giving Scot the criteria for a search of unexplained human deaths, that involved factors of mutilation, I asked that the search go back to at least 1973, involving this area of the Northwest. Scot ( not his real name ) ran the request through the department computer.

As he mentioned at the time, he had expected to get realms of reports back that we would have to wade through, to get to the reports that would be are further study. Scot ended up requesting that the inquiry be run back to 1970, and involve not only Idaho, but also Utah, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington states. Because of the magnitude of this search, Scot stated that it would take about one week to get the results back into his department.

As a side note, for anyone that is not familiar with the NCIC system, it is a national data bank for Law enforcement agencies all across the United States. It is maintained and controlled by the Federal Burea of Investigation, at FBI headquarters, in Washington D. C. On the 14th of February, Scot contacted me in person, and appeared very troubled. His exact words were that "something is really screwy, Don." "I got the request back from NCIC on Monday, and there has gotta be something wrong.

They told me that they had NO unsolved murders at all, zero, that met that criteria. That any further requests will have to be made by voice, telephone call, with the proper authorizations. Somebody is sitting on something, big as Hell." I also knew that something was as screwy as hell. After all, anybody that has had any dealing with law enforcement knows about the "Green River Killer" in Washington state. This serial killer is credited with at least 30 to 40 murders of young women, and to this date, the case is as big a mystery as ever. Many of the killings showed some types of mutilation, and if nothing else, at least some of these homicides should have shown up.

Once more, as a side note, I had been warned by a prominent Ufologist, that there was a lid "screwed down tighter than you would believe in regards to human mutes."

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Psyops are made to look insane as a cover and to judge the public response. If this was a real UFO attack the reason they sealed his records was to make it difficult for future investigators to make any headway or even to believe the man existed. His neighbor was close enough to see his face and it was contorted with horror as he looked inside the craft just before the beam pulled him through the hatch.

If the aliens returned the body it was to show their contempt for our ability to stop them.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:45 pm

aeon wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 pm

If the aliens returned the body it was to show their contempt for our ability to stop them.
I think that would be projecting human qualities upon them. What i gathered was that they just were done with him and tossed him over the side like fisherman toss fish heads overboard.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 pm

They disappeared behind a mountain range. They deliberately returned and targeted his property. We should never have found his body. Dero are human and if taking a craft out probably have basic intelligence. The idiot dero have the I.Q. of a chicken according to Shaver. There is supposed to be quite a range of dero intelligence from above human to chicken. They do have our emotions but perhaps are more deceptive and sadistic.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Ah, so you think it was Dero activity. I didn't immediately assume that, I always associate this type of thing with greys. In fact I never really think of Deros leaving the Underworld because I just don't think the Ray Guards would allow it.

I can't remember how to spell it, but I think the craft used within the caverns is called a Rolet.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:51 pm

Rollat = robot life integrated with animal life. Completely computer controlled for navigating caverns and tunnels at speeds too fast for human reflexes.

I consider greys and reptilians to only exist in Hollywood as conceived by intelligence agencies.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:11 pm

aeon wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:51 pm
Rollat = robot life integrated with animal life. Completely computer controlled for navigating caverns and tunnels at speeds too fast for human reflexes.

I consider greys and reptilians to only exist in Hollywood as conceived by intelligence agencies.
Thank you for the correction. I hadn't read the word "Rollat" in years.

I think the greys and reptilians are both real, but not entirely sure what they are. The fact that some of the sightings can be demonic in nature jumbles things up quite a bit. I feel the same way about Fractal Elves.

To know what they are is to know what reality is. Worst case scenario this is all a simulation.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:14 pm

I think the ray guards are more to stop surface humans, dero slaves and regular tero. Cavern bosses can leave at will. They have to go out to get supplies and maybe to attack the medieval illicit UFOs from space looting our caverns without permission.

Aliens could of course look like anything. I just know Close Encounters aliens, Betty and Barney Hill aliens, and V the reptilian series aliens were all CIA.

Every website in this country shows aliens as a little grey. So the mass consciousness and the astral plane must be full of these beings by now.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:15 pm