Todd Sees case

General UFO discussion
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: Todd Sees case

Post by Ye Admin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:07 am

Youtube posted a Wikipedia entry below the video you posted. Weird.

Youtube is run by the Men in Tiny Hats like the ones seen here:

I had never watched the whole second scene. I know this is not the first time they show someone die in a Tom & Jerry cartoon but the way they do it here is more traumatic than funny.

Also when I typed in "Tom and Jerry Illuminati" in the search box, Youtube had a Wikipedia article above the search results.
They're really trying to control thoughts.

aeon

Post by aeon » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:15 am

Did you approve basicpharma as a member? That is a spambot!

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:33 am

aeon wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:15 am
Did you approve basicpharma as a member? That is a spambot!
I didn't, it passed CAPTCHA somehow, posted spam and got permabanned. Some of the bots are smarter than others.

I deleted the user now, but he's been banned since his first post.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:37 am

From your link:
Users may see information from third parties, including Encyclopedia Britannica and Wikipedia, alongside videos on a small number of well-established historical and scientific topics that have often been subject to misinformation online, like the moon landing.

An information panel providing topical context may appear in search results or on the Watch page of videos. It will include basic, independent third party information about a given topic, and will link to the third party partner’s website to allow viewers to learn more about the topic.

This information panel will appear alongside videos related to the topic, regardless of the opinions or perspectives expressed in the videos.
Note: This information panel isn’t used in any decisions regarding monetization. For advertiser-friendly content guidelines, learn more here.
In other words, "think the way we want you to think, or be de-platformed."