Ouija and the End Times

General UFO discussion

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ouija and the End Times

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 02, 2019 5:22 pm

Bit of a coincidence that the six would just happen to congregate at a place where such sightings occurred. Watched the videos.
I wasn't familiar with their case and the rabbit hole took me here.

http://www.astronomyufo.com/UFO/Ed01.htm

Some folks say they found this model in Ed's home after he no longer lived there.
ufo.jpg
ufo.jpg (105.78 KiB) Viewed 5397 times
I think it would be interesting to find out when that model was made. It might have been part of a hoax or it might have been placed there to try and discredit him.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 02, 2019 8:24 pm

Gulf Breeze may have been just over excited believers and a few pranksters or the local military may have been testing drones and laser holograms as well. Dr. Bruce Maccabee acts like Counterintelligence. I never buy what he says. I mean UFOs then psychics then Ouija boards?

http://www.brumac.mysite.com/JANs_Pheno ... omenon.htm

Now Dr. Bruce is seeing invisible alien predators and his son sees a UFO.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri May 03, 2019 8:42 am

aeon wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:24 pm
I mean UFOs then psychics then Ouija boards?

It makes some sense. This kind of communication is the basis for the Maria Orsic hoax. Ouija opens communications with evil spirits and a number of alien abduction stories sound more like spiritual encounters with demons during sleep paralysis, which happens a lot to people involved with the occult.
Now Dr. Bruce is seeing invisible alien predators and his son sees a UFO
Looks like it was someone named Jan that saw the Predator. I don't find their photo convincing and it's cropped, for some reason, whereas the other photos in the sequence aren't.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri May 03, 2019 9:48 am

https://www.instagram.com/maccabeejan/

It's his wife. That article is on his website.

http://www.brumac.mysite.com/

WEIRD "PREDATOR" EFFECT IN THE FOREST Jan saw and photographed a weird distortion effect while sitting in a deer stand. Is this related to a nearby UFO sighting? http://www.brumac.mysite.com/JANs_Pheno ... omenon.htm

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 04, 2019 10:48 pm

Ouija = The source is you and I by generating life force.

J = generation of animal energy.

G = generation of natural or mechanical energy.

I think for once Mantong has it wrong, Ouija is a spiritually fatal weapon.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat May 04, 2019 11:26 pm

I think that depends partly on the design of the board. The classic version I used in the 60s Parker Brothers made me think demonic. I was a Rosicrucian then and we were told it accessed your subconscious. I never even knew people used it to contact spirits. Maybe that's what saved me! :)

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 04, 2019 11:47 pm

It brought the Devil into my life in 1994 and took years for the Satanic presence to go away. Even typing about it makes me uneasy but I think I need to warn people to stay away from it at all cost.

I know that some of the stories people read about it seem farfetched but an acquaintance of mine at the time took me to an abandoned graveyard where there were only a few tombstones. This is where we used it. What happened next was so terrifying I'm actually concerned about writing out so I'll type it out tomorrow in the daytime. At night time it is more likely to excite my mind's fear pattern.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun May 05, 2019 10:48 am

Okay, the sun is up and shining (as much as it can in Seattle).

D., a friend of mine at the time (I didn't keep in touch with him, though he was a very nice guy), and I bought a Ouija board and tried to establish contact with what we called "discarnate memory". We were Christian Scientists at the time and our belief system did not include ghosts. However we believed that the mind left behind recorded thoughts onto places, much like voices on a magnetic tape. We did this in a church at first, and then we made contact with a female presence that changed its name whenever we asked who we were talking to. It felt eerie and unsettling but we couldn't stop doing it.

That first night the board spoke until it went cold. Then D. suggested we go to an abandoned graveyard in the woods of Elsah, Illinois the following afternoon. It took us hours to find it because neither of us had ever been there, but we did and there we sat on the ground near fallen gravestones, and started the session.

On that location, the board spoke a lot. But it just said things that didn't seem connected. I then asked who was speaking and it said "Piggott". I thought the board was misspelling Piglet for some reason, and was amused that a voice thought itself a Winnie the Pooh character. It then started forming sentences.

D. had learned the name "Zemial" from a movie called Warlock and started trying to summon an intelligence by that name.

Here I suspected something was off. I spoke five languages at the time. This was a while back and due to lack of practice I'm nowhere near as fluent nowadays. But one of the languages was French, and D. didn't speak French, only I did, and D. didn't know French.

The board started forming sentences in French, and included my mother's name in some of them. D. didn't know my mother's name.
I felt a truly evil presence building up and then I finally asked again who was speaking.

The Ouija Board spelled out "devil".

It didn't spell out a name like Satan or the aforementioned Zemial or anything recognisable. It spelled out devil but that was enough for me, I panicked. I was ready to leave, I stood up and told him we had to go. He was freaked out too, but not as much as me.

Then it happened. As I am ready to leave the graveyard I see one of the toppled gravestones on the ground. I read the name: "David S. Piggott". I look around and see another one, Reverend Joseph Piggott. Neither of us had seen those names when we came in.

We started to pray quickly and then ran away...

After that night, sleep paralysis haunted me for years. I also began seeing these black dots that converged into a mass of black soot, sometimes taking a distinct shape and attacking me. One time it became Baphomet. Another time a shadow being with the body of a 7 year old girl in a white short-sleeve dress walked into the room as I lie in bed, its head nothing but a wild mass of black soot forming tendrils like seaweed underwater.

This lasted until 2015 when my wife and I started praying together in the name of Jesus for protection every night. We had always prayed often, but didn't make it a habit until then. Then after a while it stopped. The prayers shut the door closed.

I never want to open that door again.
Some people claim they pour gasoline on a ouija board after a bad experience and it still won't burn.
We wrote the Lord's Prayer on the back of ours and left it on a shelf. The following day it was gone. I think someone heard us talk about it and decided to go try it themselves. I pity the fools...

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun May 05, 2019 11:53 am

https://de.findagrave.com/cemetery/2470 ... y-cemetery

This explains the names.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/ruebel.html

Another Grafton! 4 miles from Elsah.

Shortly after the Ruebel opened again, at least three guests and a hotel housekeeper reported encountering a ghost in the building. In April of 1997, the three overnight guests told the owners the next morning they had spoken to the ghost of a little girl named “Abigail”. Since then, a number of other folks who have spent the night in the hotel say they too have seen the young girl in the upstairs hallway and at the top of the stairway to the second floor.