Lonnie Zamora and the Socorro UfO

General UFO discussion
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Lonnie Zamora and the Socorro UfO

Post by Ye Admin » Sat May 11, 2019 11:08 pm

I think this is a topic that's been done to death and is by far one of the most popular sightings in history. But I found this rather interesting analysis of the emblem/insignia on the UFO's fuselage. http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2016/10 ... olved.html

Zamore signed first drawing.jpg
Zamore signed first drawing.jpg (105.98 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

If anyone has never heard of this case, UNSOLVED MYSTERIES made a fairly competent re-enactment. Youtube link follows:

aeon

Re: Lonnie Zamora and the Socorro UfO

Post by aeon » Tue May 14, 2019 9:16 am

My guess it was using hydrogen peroxide fuel and had additional H2O2 nozzle jets. Once the impurities were burned away the flame would have turned a very light blue looking invisible. I don't think it was a dirigible. The main rocket had either shifted up to a higher frequency at that point or he was still deaf from the blast off. There may have been control surfaces on the side away from him. Just because the military said there was no rocket residue on the samples does not mean it was true.

I always laughed every time the govt showed up with Geiger counters like aliens would use atomic engines. Rarely was that the case and the area might already have had those radiation traces.

I found out later that even regular high flying jets - the metal surfaces can give off radiation traces for hours or a couple of weeks - so a deep space object would probably be radioactive.