George Adamski's Hoaxed UFO

General UFO discussion
Ye Admin
Site Admin

George Adamski's Hoaxed UFO

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 23, 2019 6:55 pm

The following 2012 article by Joel Carpenter answers some questions I've had for a while.

http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/Adam ... 20Hoax.pdf

When I was very young, I thought they were real. But the more I got involved in photography and cinematography, the more I understood depth of field and focal lengths and fields of view, and I could see that Adamski's saucers had to be faked.

Interestingly, the Adamski UFOs served as the basis for a lot of what we have in mind as Flying Saucers. They inspired FORBIDDEN PLANET and the ships used by THE INVADERS in the Roy Thinnes show. They are also what people visualise when they think of the Nazi UFO hoaxes, but in those they usually add a hakenkreuz.

What I'm seeing in modern times is not a decline of UFO sightings but a decline in humanoid sightings.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: George Adamski's Hoaxed UFO

Post by Ye Admin » Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 pm

I've sometimes pondered whether sometimes contactees actually had the experience, but because they had no proof, they felt the need to create fake evidence. In my world view, Adamski's contact with the Nordics is entirely possible. Same with Billy Meier's meeting of Plejarens.

But their evidence doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

When I think about Lonnie Zamore, for example, I actually believe him more because he didn't have fake-looking evidence.