Owen Benjamin goes Flat Earther

All other paranormal and conspiracies.
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Owen Benjamin goes Flat Earther

Post by Ye Admin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:25 am

Looks like he's moved to a homestead somewhere. I wonder what state he's in.

aeon

Re: Owen Benjamin goes Flat Earther

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:00 am

Everybody in the Flat Earth debate is wrong right out of the gate.

Regardless of altitude the horizon rises to the level of your eye. That is a lie and falsely interpreted.

I see or don't see a curve. Meaningless and irrelevant.

When you take a flight at cruising altitude you have to look down a bit to see the horizon. If you go higher the horizon will steadily drop but the ground will remain level.

The horizon is always an optical illusion. The sky is not touching the ground. You should not be looking for a horizon curvature.

You should only be looking at the ground. On a sphere the entire land surface should be slanting down. For each mile in altitude that is roughly the drop down slant from horizon to horizon.

In a plane all land 360 degrees around you would drop a good 2.5 to 3 miles on a steady slant to the horizon. Only directly beneath you would it be level.

Neil deGrasse Tyson says you can't see a drop down slant of 2 or 3 miles because he is an astrophysicist. You know the people who don't believe that star light obeys the inverse square law and planetary orbits ignore gravity and never fall into their suns even though they have no propulsion energy to maintain orbit.

In the 1800s hot air balloons reached 18 miles in height. That requires a drop down slant of nearly two Mt Everest's. That is what they meant when they said the horizon rises up to meet your eyes. The land had no slant downward as expected but remained level to the horizon, almost like the expected slant had been pushed upward to become level.

So from the beginning scientists knew the sphere theory was false.

The round earth theory is based only on the appeal to authority.

Therefore the flat earth debate is a straw man argument.

Everyone is wrong about what this means. It does not mean the earth is a flat disc or a flat table. The last recorded data in the 1800s said the known earth was spindle shaped or pear shaped. That is also irrelevant because the earth has never been circumnavigated. All such statements of poles being discovered or people claiming circumnavigation in the east west direction are false.

The shape of the earth is unknown we only know the land and water we travel over has no detectable curvature up or down and it is not moving. The sky is a complete optical illusion.

How deep does the earth go, its unknown, it can not be measured correctly by seismic waves more than about 10 miles. The depth could be a few hundred miles or 20,000 miles for all we know. How high is the sky? Unknown but it is less than a million miles.

This changes nothing for cavern systems they can still be big enough to swallow a thousand New York cities. The Dero live.

If Newtonian gravity existed water could not run down hill. All water would be frozen in place.

If the earth was moving like they tell us the sun and stars would never rise and set in the same position twice.

The fact the sun is a time clock is proof our world is a construct. The fact a compass works is proof our world is a machine construct. No natural phenomena can generate our magnetic field. Masses of iron or lodestone at the poles could not do it. Underground rotating molten metal can't do it.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 am

Saranac Lake, New York

Benjamin says he and his wife feel ostracized and will leave Saranac Lake soon.

“We’re getting run out of town,” he says.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:50 am

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:50 am

I might be wrong but I think he might have moved to Olalla, WA! If this is true he's just an hour away from me.

His buzzword is LOGOS, which in Mantong would be....?

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:12 am

https://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/irl/irl25.htm

Logos: Life source generating source.

Logic : Life source generating - I see.

logos (logic): The speaker attempts to persuade the audience by the use of arguments that they will perceive as logical.
ethos: The speaker is perceived by the audience as credible (or not).
pathos: The speaker attempts to persuade the audience by making them feel certain emotions.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:15 pm

aeon wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:00 am

This changes nothing for cavern systems they can still be big enough to swallow a thousand New York cities. The Dero live.
But for the Dero to live the Atlans and Titans would have to have traveled away to another star system, something which I think Flat Earth theorists would not agree with.

I think the Moon is a believable system and that Shaver was right when he said it played ping-pong with the Earth a few times.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:12 pm

Flat earth theory is not unified. Some consider earth may be a gigantic surface millions of miles in extent with other suns warming other habitats so far from one another it would take a space ship to reach them. Some consider we are indeed under a dome so we are a small microcosm. Then it may be possible to send spaceships through the dome to reach other star systems or inhabitable regions. Shaver incorporated astronomy of the 30s and 40s with his Atlan-Titan theory.

The earth as an example could be the remains of a Titan-Atlan Space Hostel or a converted hulk of an old Titan Luxury Liner and the dome is the outer protective hull. The shape of earth does not limit what may be out there.

Planet means wandering star which could be a description of a giant space station where you host space ship crews.

http://www.shavertron.com/aegir.html

What do I think the Aegir really were in the beginning?

I think they were originally space colonizers, and that they became the "hosts" of earth by right of first landing ... possession being their right. Planets were just stopping places. The way it looks to me, space liners stopping off were so huge and contained so many huge people that it took a whole planet to "host" them. The inhabitants were called "hosts" as they would be in a hotel.

Naturally, planets hosting that kind of trade did their utmost to make their planet an attractive stopping-off place for the ship-weary travelers. So it was that earth was decorated all over, huge forests became parks and the under-earth was bored and fitted to "host" whole multitudes of tourists from space.

That is really what the Aegir were to begin with ... hosts who ruled earth much as a Hotel owner rules his hotel.

Moon Impacts

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/foru ... ic=44952.0

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Owen Benjamin wants a Flat Earth expert on his show.

3 minutes in.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Hard to find a knowledgeable and honest one.

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015 ... shame.html