Nine Nine Tee Nine

All other paranormal and conspiracies.
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Nine Nine Tee Nine

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 09, 2019 1:17 pm

onlyonedivision wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:43 am
It is as follows: a small group of "us" with an interest in world mysteries would gather occasionally to exchange ideas, loan books, and otherwise "jaw" about their latest theories. During one of these gatherings, two members went to check the televison news ,while the rest continued to talk...We heard one of the members yelling for the rest of us to "come quickly". So, we all rushed in to see what the commotion was about. These two guys were pointing at the TV and saying that they had just seen a commercial with "Shaver's group" depicted. We all stood around waiting for this ad to run again...after a while we saw the commercial.

The two guys were not exaggerating

it depicts warehouse workers , with one repeatedly saying " Nine Nine TEE Nine" (the "T" in Mantong, meaning "togetherness" or integration) and when an "outsider" asks why he is saying that, one of the warehouse workers freaks out.

Watch for yourself @ ispot.tv.

Since that particular incident, we have continued to find what we believe is evidence of a vast criminal underworld.
We believe that this loosely-knit criminal fraternity is the same one written about (in a somewhat disguised manner) by Shaver and Palmer (who were likely connected to it in some way)and indicated by the terms "Tero and Dero", described in the "Varo annotations" as "LM" and "SM".

We have posted in several forums around the internet. The response is almost always the same.....

Doubt.
The above was posted by @onlyonedivision some time ago and while I didn't look for said commercial on ispot.tv, I did find it on Youtube and it's bizarre.

I can't understand why the worker freaked out. It is a bit awkward for a commercial, where things are supposed to be happy, bright and high energy, and every instance of the product name usually comes with a smile.

Why i disagree that Shaver was talking about Gypsies, I do wonder what message is being communicated by this commercial.

aeon

Re: Nine Nine Tee Nine

Post by aeon » Thu May 09, 2019 2:35 pm

It means nothing it's just to stick in your mind. They have several versions.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Thu May 09, 2019 2:50 pm

aeon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:35 pm
It means nothing it's just to stick in your mind. They have several versions.
But look at how the warehouse worker freaks out unprovoked. It's nightmarish and resembles possession.

I work in the commercials industry and most clients would never produce something like that, ever. The only time we get things like that are when there's an ulterior dark motive.

That one was definitely approved by the President of Hollywood.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu May 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Indicating the mantra triggered him? Nine = child self child energy Tee = growth super energy

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2010/11/nine.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... /opc02.htm