Alex Chiu and the immortality ring

Everything else and off-topic posts.
aeon

Re: Alex Chiu and the immortality ring

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:14 pm

The Shaver Mystery model is the best concept I have ever come across that explains our real world conditions. I do not know if the underground is populated or has ancient technology from our ancestors. I like it though because as a theory it explains everything in the simplest manner possible.

Well, the idea we live in the Matrix or a dream world is the simplest, but for some reason I can't quite buy into that scenario because this world seems so physically real. Though when you think about it, being incarnated is like being jacked into the Matrix so your wife might be right.

My dad was a biologist at Hanford specializing in electron microscopy. I researched nuclear reactors on the Hanford Nuclear Reservation using their own online archives and proved they were completely fraudulent. Nuclear energy does not exist. My dad called me insane! So I know the feeling. I also proved viruses are not disease causing because they are completely inert even inside the cell and can not replicate or hijack cellular machinery. Therefore there are zero viral diseases.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:51 am

Dealing with food poisoning. Back when it's over.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 pm

LOL just realised that was my last post.

I didn't die of food poisoning. Just going through a busy phase.