Alex Chiu and the immortality ring

Everything else and off-topic posts.
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Alex Chiu and the immortality ring

Post by Ye Admin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:26 pm

I just remembered this guy and decided to see if he was still immortal.

http://disinfo.com/2015/05/years-immort ... -immortal/

He also defines teleportation.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/a1878z/th ... sting-chiu

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alex Chiu and the immortality ring

Post by Ye Admin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

A forum discussion of his immortality device:

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/12 ... vice-fake/

Alex Chiu at 38:

Please, watch this video at the 3:20 mark where he explains why he refused six refunds and got arrested.

Chiu also sells something called GorgeousPil Powder which I am sure he makes at home. What the ingredients are, I have no idea.

His website at http://www.alexchiu.com/ still looks like it was made in 1996. Chiu himself does not. In fact he seems to be aging faster than expected. This could be because he forgets to put on his rings. I don't see him wearing them in some of his videos.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 pm

In 1998 I ordered his rings just out of curiosity. I knew he claimed the magnetic polarity charged the red blood cells. I never got my order so I contacted them. A guy in the office, not Alex said some people were only claiming this to get extra rings. He suggested I become a seller for them. I said no I just want my order. I finally got them and was not impressed. Wore them for awhile no effect good or bad.

I bought some magnetic insoles for shoes once from Fate Magazine I think. After 4 hours it drained the life out of me. I tried it a few days later the same thing. Very interesting but not the energizing effect they claimed. I would have reversed the magnetic polarity to see if this changed anything but the insoles were too uncomfortable upside down.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 pm

The Mountain dwelling Ancient Chinese Immortals were said to have mastered the flow of Qi or Chi. They were said to live in caves interestingly. The secret was to keep the chi in constant flow. Stagnant or blocked Qi was what aged you. Feng Shui the core principle was to keep the chi energy of earth and sky freely flowing through your home and property. That was the harmony talked about. This is why pools of water and mirrors can be used inside and outside to assist the movement. Water stores energy and mirrors reflect energy preventing stagnant chi.

aeon

Post by aeon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Gorgeous Pill ingredients: Lemon peel, orange peel, tumeric, fenugreek, white pepper, black pepper, ginseng.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:01 pm

In videos made in the 90s, Chiu seems absolutely convinced that his stuff worked. In his explanation as to why he was jailed it looked like he was feeling personally insulted and offended at the people requesting a refund.

His insistence on saying his products made him gorgeous and that he hasn't aged makes me wonder if he is seeing a filtered reality, rather truly trying to scam people. I watched the segment where he was interviewed by that Jon Stewart lackey and my wife says she thinks Alex Chiu really did believe what he said.

I wonder what Ray Palmer would have thought of this. He'd probably hawk the rings on his magazines.

aeon

Post by aeon » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:49 pm

In the early videos he does seem sincere. Reading his current website and watching his videos I consider him a complete sociopath who knows he is lying. His anger is anyone daring to interfere with his money making schemes.

There is a problem with the analogy of hemoglobin to iron filings, iron is ferromagnetic, which means it has a strong response to an external magnetic field in addition to the ability to retain a magnetic field itself. The iron in hemoglobin is not ferromagnetic.

Ferrohemoglobin without oxygen attached is weakly paramagnetic or is attracted to an external magnetic field. So it can align with a strong external magnetic field, but this effect is very weak.

Oxyhemoglobin is non-magnetic, has a magnetic moment of zero, because it has no free electrons and therefore does not respond at all to an external magnetic field. So oxygenated blood in arteries would have a very weak to no response to an external magnetic field.

Red cells themselves may be weakly diamagnetic meaning they are repulsed by an external magnetic field.

The weak paramagnetic or diamagnetic properties of cells or living tissue require a strong magnetic field to have any effect. The small relatively weak magnets used in products with health claims are orders of magnitude too weak to have any such effect.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Great analysis. I think that it's possible that as the years passed he realised he had made a mistake but his ego and desire for money kept him from switching gears. No one knew who he was before the immortality rings. Now he had people to talk to.

I have a hard time talking about some subjects because, for example, I really do believe in the Deros and most of what Shaver had to say. But it's really difficult talking about it to other people because since I can't dig a giant hole in the ground and prove it, and I can't guide others through astral projection (or even prove that astral projection isn't simply lucid dreaming), there is no proving it. Unless one is captured on camera or some such thing. So I feel a level of unease that makes me turn away my eyes sometimes because I'm embarrassed that they might not believe that I believe it, or they might think I'm insane for believing it. Not sure if it's the same with Alex Chiu, but I'll go with your assessment.

It's also very hard for me to read Asian people's expressions as they are fairly pokerfaced.