Everything else and off-topic posts.
Ye Admin
Site Admin

Are Waldorf schools "Satanic"?

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Here is one biased source:

https://www.henrymakow.com/steiner_expose.html

A Youtuber talks about her experiences teaching:

The gnome thing is kind of interesting, and I wonder what Shaver had to say about gnomes.

4a9af5bf49097968e44d752d5602d7e0--chalkboard-drawings-chalk-drawings.jpg
4a9af5bf49097968e44d752d5602d7e0--chalkboard-drawings-chalk-drawings.jpg (100.99 KiB) Viewed 4771 times

aeon

Re: Are Waldorf schools "Satanic"?

Post by aeon » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm

https://books.google.com/books?id=Chlk2 ... &q&f=false

Scroll down to cavern dwellers. Apparently they are nearly extinct and small humanoids can be good or bad.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:33 pm

aeon wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm
https://books.google.com/books?id=Chlk2 ... &q&f=false

Scroll down to cavern dwellers. Apparently they are nearly extinct and small humanoids can be good or bad.

Given Shaver's occasional put-downs of religious people, and his materialistic world views, it's interesting that I sometimes hear he became a Christian at the end of his life. Obviously I hope for his sake that he did, but if so I wish he had written about it.

Very interesting. The category "The Small People" would indeed encompass gnomes, goblins and certain types of trolls.

In Swedish lore, trolls can pick up the scent of Christians. This was actually used as a plot point in the found footage film TROLLHUNTER, not to be confused with the 3D animated movie TROLLHUNTERS.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:54 pm

I wonder if Dottie just wanted to be left alone.
shaver.jpg
shaver.jpg (246.81 KiB) Viewed 4755 times

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:51 am

http://www.shavertron.com/pobstrip.html

"I'd had enough for the 45 minutes. I went out, locking the door. I sat on the back porch, and the neighbor, Rev. Dunn came over. I introduced myself and he said that though Shaver was "odd" he was a good neighbor and that they got along. He'd preached the funeral service, "though he made no profession of faith."

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:33 am

aeon wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:51 am
http://www.shavertron.com/pobstrip.html

"I'd had enough for the 45 minutes. I went out, locking the door. I sat on the back porch, and the neighbor, Rev. Dunn came over. I introduced myself and he said that though Shaver was "odd" he was a good neighbor and that they got along. He'd preached the funeral service, "though he made no profession of faith."

From the same page:

" She'd burned most of the letters, so she wouldn't be pestered."

A pattern is beginning to emerge.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:38 am

http://www.thehollowearthinsider.com/ne ... p?ArtID=20

He married for the third and last time. From what many people I know who knew Shaver have told me, Dorothy, or Dot as her friends called her, was a very sweet and pleasant person. Dot said of her attraction to Shaver:

"I never saw anyone like him before. He used such big words. Took him and I about four weeks to get acquainted. I thought he was rather shy and really different than anyone I ever met or knew."

"The day I got the letter from Dot (Richard Shaver's wife), concerning Rich's passing we lived in Hawthorne California. The envelope had Dot's name on the return address, so I know what had happened before I even opened the letter (which I can't find anywhere). "The incidents surrounding his death are very strange. Prior to his death, Rich had a contract to go to Hollywood and be an adviser on an inner earth/ cavern type of movie. He was very excited about it and even bought himself new false teeth for the occasion. Before leaving for Hollywood, he came down with a bowel obstruction, which would need surgery. Usually this is a very minor type surgery.

Before leaving for the hospital he told Dot that he would not leave the hospital alive; that the Deros would not allow him to make this movie and he would die in the hospital. Dot assured him that it was only minor surgery, and that he would be just fine. She was right regarding the surgery it was successful. But when he was recovering in the hospital he had minor heart attacks.

This was still not enough to kill him, but he died before leaving the hospital. Remembering Rich's prophecy, Dot decided to have an autopsy performed on him. The results showed that he had cancer of the pancreas. I'm not that well versed on human anatomy but wouldn't the doctors have seen that when they operated on him for the bowel obstruction? Also, the movie contract disappeared and Dot couldn't remember the Studio's name. Did Richard Shaver finally fall victim to the Deros that he had spent a major portion of his life trying to expose?

Mary Martin.

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:49 am

What happened to Richard Shaver's cavern movie? Journey to the Center of the Earth (1993) fits.

The Atlantean race realized it could no longer survive on the Earth's surface, so they hollowed out huge artificial caverns, tunnels, and mountain ranges. There is a library of ancient thought records.