Everything else and off-topic posts.
aeon

The Moon Is Missing

Post by aeon » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Moon Is Missing

Post by Ye Admin » Wed May 09, 2018 4:22 pm

I'm not sure about that, I think that a Flat Earth is kind of pushing it since I've been in planes so many times and the edges of the planet do seem to curve.

Besides, where do you think the Titans, Atlans, etc. left to, before abandoning the cities inside the Earth which the Dero now occupy? They evidently went to other planets, which examined through telescopes, are round.

aeon

Re: The Moon Is Missing

Post by aeon » Wed May 09, 2018 9:01 pm

This has absolutely nothing to do with flat earth theory despite the titles. I posted it because the moon was missing during the last eclipse. Therefore it is not the moon if you can't see it approach. It is something else. Astronomers say you can't see it because it is a new moon. However so called earth shine should make the dark area visible enough but it apparently does not. Here is how science explains it.

https://socratic.org/questions/why-can- ... moon-phase

There is a problem with the stars and planets we see. They are illusions. The inverse square law says the light would never reach us.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... s/isq.html

Shaver used the science and science fiction of his day to help write his stories. If he picked up any "outer space" data telepathically we don't know what he saw or how he interpreted it. He did say the main reason there were abandondero was the incredible distances to new worlds. Yet he claimed they routinely traveled at 50 times light speed. Just how far away are these planets?

Here is Ray Palmer for fun. May 1959 Editorial

RECENTLY Kruschev made another of his long speeches (this one took 6 1/2 hours), but there was one short sentence in it that is positively fascinating in its implications. He said that Russia "is ready and willing to stop rocket and nuclear experiment for all time".

https://web.archive.org/web/20081122025 ... w/100/103/

Herbert Friedman, in his book Sun and Earth, describes Van Allen's global survey of cosmic-ray intensity: "The results from Explorer I, launched on January 31, 1958, were so puzzling that instrument malfunction was suspected. High levels of radiation intensity appeared interspersed with dead gaps.

Explorer III succeeded fully, and most important, it carried a tape recorder. Simulation tests with intense X rays in the laboratory showed that the dead gaps represented periods when the Geiger counter in space had been choked by radiation of intensities a thousand times greater than the instrument was designed to detect.

As Van Allen's colleague Ernie Ray exclaimed in disbelief: 'All space must be radioactive!'." Herbert Friedman later explains that "Of all the energy brought to the magnetosphere by the solar wind, only about 0.1 percent manages to cross the magnetic barrier."