Hermes

Everything else and off-topic posts.
aeon

Re: Hermes

Post by aeon » Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 pm

You were just tampered with. Temporarily dis-combobulated.

http://www.shavertron.com/shaveray.html

http://www.shavertron.com/shavelet3.html

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Wed May 29, 2019 2:17 pm

My best guess is that apparently he wanted to remove his macro lens and put it onto his enlarger. But, either he was under the influence, or the Dero did not want the contents or that rock book released.

Or both.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 am

I have entered the Imovane point f no remembrance and am wryiting from that atoll of existence. I will not remember the words I'm tyoiing because, after a straught forward (or assbasckwards e I decided that words needed to appear on this overbright display where the tiny microbes that make up the body of digital fonds can crawl up the giant hillside which is my displays 27: onch barricade of wall display nd look like look lik a swarm of attackers on ladders are finally attackan Atlan-from sub-Atland instead of and drug dealing doctors office wgho selldseollsolld more than enouff meds to kill as mane people fro awar WW2 and WW3 if finer thoughs of concilalltion are not able to ntrubly begin taken hold into the hands of folkds whi need judgement about all i the searcg of truth. Going to work wearing a Frankenstein Dubnb Post mak is interesting and the keys on the keyboard as showing me that the woerds are not reliable, We can find food if we all go the to kitchen.A jumped from a live sifevied pie syurprisrs mem I haeveno idea whoi orordereded this thing,. Why don'r itexist at total? Did I clain a moral suoriourity abouve the peopl...? I can't make upt the person in chage there here but they sekk chocolate bard. What's vbbbbad about chochocolate bars at the end. So they're my pitch from for the Kickstarred Mr. Meing Breen,
P.S. If the words dont make sendse, we sure J. Jomah Jamieson won't give it a sebond look Your safe is with me and so one needs to knw about the daisy flying chain growinbg to 10" feet and becoming a solo authou. Good like father, good night motjur, goodnyet, John conatnstibe,

I blame mr, Pan.

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Wow....

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Zopiclone (Imovane) has neutralized (zeroed out) the source of power of the self see the life source child energy

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:21 pm

I am able to make out a few typos such as "Don Post mask", "Neil Breen", "J. Jonah Jameson", "John Constantine". All useless bits of pop culture. Looks like my subconscious doesn't hold on to real-life experiences.
I'm unable to decode "live sifevied pie".

aeon

Post by aeon » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Microwaved pot pie or stir-fry pie.

https://www.whatscookinitalianstylecuis ... t-pie.html

Ye Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ye Admin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:08 am

I didn't have that last night but somehow I'm thinking it was related to my dog barking.